Any vehicle suggestions for the 10 race GT Championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dak125
  • 64 comments
  • 5,296 views
what you make gt4 perfect would be short, sprint races, 2-4 laps, agaisnt the fastest cars that it can throw at you for the level of car youre racing with, i wanna win by .030 seconds, not 9 laps.
 
GT40racer
theres only one now and its in professional league
Yeah, I know, but I mean which tracks do you race on?

Might give us an idea on what car to use ...
 
Do you race?
Yeah, I know, but I mean which tracks do you race on?

Might give us an idea on what car to use ...

tokyo, infineon i believe, laguna seca, nyc, seoul i think, la sarthe i think(i forget easily)i mean it basically throws everything at you, you dont neccessarily need a very fast car like say over 1000 hp, unless youre making up for lack of handling, my 1083hp clk-gtr gave them a run, but they ended up beatin me. you need a good handling car, plain and simple, if you dont r8s, bentleys, and those c-class cars from the late 80's - early 90's, will smoke you.

my advice- win one of those two bottom german races in the european races, you get the clk-gtr, let that thing loose at nurb for 24h on bspec in endurance races, then you get the f1 car, easy from there.
 
I put some sports tires and a stage 4 turbo kit on my Camaro race car and b-speced the El Captain 200 miles. A little while later I had the TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89. Throw a stage 4 turbo kit on it, oil change, super hards in the back, mediums or hards in the front, depending on the track, and you should wax them. Just be easy on the throttle, 1200 hp will eat even hard tires in 2 laps if you're not carefull.
 
Folkedahl
I put some sports tires and a stage 4 turbo kit on my Camaro race car and b-speced the El Captain 200 miles. A little while later I had the TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89. Throw a stage 4 turbo kit on it, oil change, super hards in the back, mediums or hards in the front, depending on the track, and you should wax them. Just be easy on the throttle, 1200 hp will eat even hard tires in 2 laps if you're not carefull.

haha i was considering doing that race, i said screw it, and let my clkgtr loose at the nurb for 24h and found a little way around that, its called an f1 car.
 
Back