Any X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad34567
  • 4 comments
  • 359 views
Messages
29
Looking for any X1

Available for trade after reset:

Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03
Woodone Tom's Supra '03
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Lamborghini Miura (0 miles)
Ford Mk IV Race Car (0 miles)
 
Last edited:
Il take your maxi 5turbo @ midnight though you send first
 
I'll happily trade but I would need you to send car first. I got caught out earlier when I sent my Zonda Race Car first and "it didn't arrive". Nothing against you, I just can't risk allowing myself to be caught out the same way twice.
 
More post than you so il b losing a prized possession il send u a colour shift paint firs then u send ur car then il send the x1 @ midnight if not then deals off
 
I can go on the wanted list an get it ther lol
 
Back