Anybody Else Have This Problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter samie57
  • 6 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
392
United States
USA
Messages
samie57
Th Corvette Convertible C1 '54 has the description of the SST truck anybody else have this bug?
 
I think it's safe to say that everyone has... Just one those errors that wasn't caught before the release. I think most if not all of the GT series have had some.
 
Okay I was just making sure it wasn't just me,and it''s normal for games to have bugs.
 
Really? I must see this.
 
Yeah, this is the case unfortunately. It really is a shame, because that is one pretty car. :ouch:
 
Th Corvette Convertible C1 '54 has the description of the SST truck anybody else have this bug?

Maybe they were trying to hide the fact that the car was apparently referred to as the "plastic casket". ;)

(I found this out while trying to come up with a Death Tour race series in the Vintage Club. :sly: I'm not actually a morbid motorsport historian. I just play one on GTP.)
 
Back