Anybody else notice this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VeyronR8
  • 8 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
773
Messages
BMHSDGSTFP
I have my game set to miles and in the UCD all the mileage is in kilometres.
 
Impossible! Mileage would be in miles, on kilometres it is kilometrage.
 
yep... your right. my game set to MPH but it reads KM. Just like when your in interior veiw, the dash is KPH
 
yep... your right. my game set to MPH but it reads KM. Just like when your in interior veiw, the dash is KPH

The dash would depend on the car they modeled, not the units you selected.
 
Impossible! Mileage would be in miles, on kilometres it is kilometrage.

:lol: Dude I'm busting up!!!
 
I have noticed too.
I have also noticed in some car descriptions they alternate units. Example: The cars top speed was initially X-MPH.......but then was eventually raised to X-KPH. The starting power was originally X-HP......then it was tuned to X-PS, and then finally to X-KW.
 
Back