kickin_on Messages 189 Jun 2, 2011 #1 As the title says... Whaddaya think? Makes it hard to match up cars appropriately if playing 2P split screen... Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
As the title says... Whaddaya think? Makes it hard to match up cars appropriately if playing 2P split screen...
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 Jun 2, 2011 #2 The sorting is pretty annoying. They should still add a sorting function though.
zanxion Messages 351 Jun 2, 2011 #3 I think that there should have been more sorting options in the game including PP and many more.
CMvan46 Messages 2,547 Vancouver, BC Jun 2, 2011 #4 I don't know about that being rediculous as PP is a crappy indicator of performance anyway. I have 560 pp cars doing much faster laps than some 630 pp cars.
I don't know about that being rediculous as PP is a crappy indicator of performance anyway. I have 560 pp cars doing much faster laps than some 630 pp cars.
HOODFIELD The Good Life Premium Messages 3,567 Messages HOODFIELD Jun 2, 2011 #5 I think sorting through cars in Arcade mode with horizontal thumbnails is ridiculous.