Since GT1, revving has seemed a little weak. The controller should vibrate hard when you rev a muscle car. Also, maybe I haven't noticed yet, but shouldn't the cars shake alittle as you rev them?
I've always said this from day 1 of GT5 release. I have a historic racing car and I can tell you, at 8000rpm in any gear the car is violently complaining about it. This is clearly missing in GT5 as 8000rpm in any car is as smooth as idle. It can easily be solved with a rumble pack installed on the wheel and some simple programming.
With you guys on this one. I have an 87 Grand National and 96 Mustang Cobra and let me tell you, they arent smooth at anything above idle, let alone >5000 rpm
It would definitely be nice to "feel" the power of the cars. Something is definitely missing, especially from the heavy breathing muscle cars.
Sorry about bringing this game up, but this was one small touch I really liked about NFS:Shift. When you rev the car it would rock a bit. It's a silly little thing to notice but I love those little touches. I'd love it if GT5 would have had this subtle effect.