Anyone else GTS should add at least the drift cars everyone loves like the 240s, etc...

• Thread starter BrandRome
  • 4 comments

Should GTS add more cars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting more when I clicked this thread, guess I shouldn’t of had my hopes too high lol.

But in regards to there being more Drift spec cars, I agree that there should be more. Especially considering FIA is getting behind this game and considering drifting is now recognized by the FIA as a form of “racing”. The Odaiba FIA drifting competition I believe just began last weekend? Or is kicking off this coming weekend. With that in mind an update/DLC geared towards D1/D1SL/FD cars would be pretty awesome I think. Sure bone stock S-Chassis, JZX platforms, and other RWD Japanese Market cars would be cool. But I’d rather have Daigo’s JZX100, Tuereks FRS, Gitten/Denofa’s Mustang, Suenaga’s FD, Orido’s Supra, basically competition cars along those lines. Would make online drifting much more enjoyable. And with the edition of the livery editor it would make for some pretty awesome looking cars with different liveries opposed to what they come with. Just my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back