Anyone else having problem with PS server connection for the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Havoc9
  • 9 comments
  • 1,681 views
Messages
3
United States
United States
Got booted off mid race. My internet is on so obviously not the service provider.
 
Yep, I can not sign onto GT Sport Servers. (with my internet working fine)
 
Try opening up to the options menu and then exiting, it'll try to save and sometimes reconnect on some sort of backend, and then the reconnect button may work.

Someone posted this in the discussion thread and it worked for me.
 
Deleted - thread older than I thought
 
Same for me. I hope they can get the server connection fix. So you basically can not play this game unless you are connected to their server. My tv screen went blank and I had to turn off the PS4 and restarted and it's still giving me the Server Connection error message.

Probably best to not play this game until they fix the Server Connection issue. It's too hectic to wait and wait until you get lucky to connect to their server. Give them a few months to get this fix.
 
Yes servers just gone down again
 
I got the limited edition, game was running fine until I went to the Playstation store to enter both the LE and Gamestop codes, restarted the game, then was booted off. Didn't even see the downloaded content. At least my progress from beta was there, nothing else, now can't play. I haven't even done one race or anything yet!

Nice
 
Back