Anyone get a 2000 Cobra R yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vortech347
  • 42 comments
  • 6,342 views
Messages
62
Messages
vortech347
I've been watching the dealership like crazy! Nothing yet.
 
LOL same here that is one of the cars im looking for maybe its a prize car?
 
I got 1 from completing nascar challenge in special events you recieve 3 car tickets a nascar ticket, a modern muscle ticket and a classic muscle ticket, also have seen 1 in the used cars.
 
Saw one in the used car dealership for 25,000; I would have bought it if I didn't spend all my money tuning my '69 Camaro.
 
I think its rare. I've been looking for one. Great for drifting. Friend of mind is a Mustang nut and I figured I'd help him get used ti GT5, by driving his perfected style of vehicle online. I hope its only 25k. That'd be sweet. I know you can make them pretty powerful machines.
 
Saw one but didn't buy it. I'm waiting for the Spoon Integra Type-R to come back again. That car owned in GT2 but I didn't have the 75k to buy it. :(
 
its been in my used car dealer 3-4 times, havent bought it thought
 
Like you OP I am a big mustang fan. I did see the cobra R in the used shop with less than 20 000 km on it but I was short a couple thousand dollars at the time. I cannot remember the exact price. For some reason I think 34400 comes to mind. I went and did one race to make up the change and came back to it gone :( I am a sad panda too.
 
Oh the 2000 cobra, one car im very fond of to. Wonder how much you can tune it thoug, i hope at least 700 hp.
 
DTS
its been in my used car dealer 3-4 times, havent bought it thought

how far along in the game are you?

I check the dealership after every fricken race and I've gotten pretty damn far.
 
how far along in the game are you?

I check the dealership after every fricken race and I've gotten pretty damn far.

Mine showed up around 6-8. I think the game is really random.
 
I got 1 from completing nascar challenge in special events you recieve 3 car tickets a nascar ticket, a modern muscle ticket and a classic muscle ticket, also have seen 1 in the used cars.

What difficulty did you have to do it on?
 
Damn it. I'm on lv 20 a-spec and 10 b-spec.

My used dealership has about 40 different integra R's and Mitsu 3000GT/GTO's.

The only car that came up I also am googoo ga ga for is the M3 CSL. Bought that baby!
 
I've seen it twice. I made sure to buy it. It's one of my favorite cars in GT and real-life.
 
Am i the only one that likes the bmw m coupe? Love that car, boughtbone for 60k. Are they rare at all?
 
Since they are cheap anyone want to donate one? I live for mustangs. I have 1300hp worth sitting in my REAL garage.

The M3 CSL is VERY rare. Watch the review Clarkson did for the CSL on youtube.
 
Since they are cheap anyone want to donate one? I live for mustangs. I have 1300hp worth sitting in my REAL garage.

The M3 CSL is VERY rare. Watch the review Clarkson did for the CSL on youtube.


The review he did was awesome! If you get a chance, watch that Top Gear episode completly, its all about BMW's! great episode too.
The sound the CSL makes is savage! (in real life)👍👍👍

Here is a link for everyone

BMW M3 CSL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3jVhsI26O4
 
What difficulty did you have to do it on?

I'm pretty sure you just have to complete it as i had 1 or 2 silvers, golded the last 3 by using dfgt to overide the ASM and turn it off which speeds you up heaps in the corners.
 
I have one sitting in my garage. It has had weight reduction, better tires, and a new ECU. Slight mods, and I am not using the car at all. If anyone wants it. It's all black, if you want a different color just message me (like the standard red). Things I like are sportscars, especially exotics. Not the cheapest car, since my miles are pretty darn low from what I remember off hand. I also paid to fix the engine from the hard miles, and perhaps the body as well. Cannot remember about the body, I am 75% sure.
 
I think its rare. I've been looking for one. Great for drifting. Friend of mind is a Mustang nut and I figured I'd help him get used ti GT5, by driving his perfected style of vehicle online. I hope its only 25k. That'd be sweet. I know you can make them pretty powerful machines.
Mine was over 50,000....
 
I have one. Bought it the first time I saw it. It's as good as you think it's going to be, only better.
 
I saw that and a Laguna Seca blue M3. I Bought the Mustang :)
 
ugh. still nothing! why in the hell could they not of had a dealership setup similar to GT4!!
 
Trading someone today for one im a mustang ( and subaru) nut and that car has never shown its face on mine as of yet
 
im level 15 soon and i never seen it in the used car, and trust me i hawk it every event..hoping to find a rare beauty..im going to save some cash so when this comes in, im buying it
 
I found this car today. Does anyone still want it?
 
what would you trade for it?
 
Hi guys i have on my list a Cobra r now for 53,298. Im willing to buy and trade it for a 82 Audi Quattro if anybody has one.
 
Back