Anyone get a 2000 Cobra R yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vortech347
  • 42 comments
  • 6,342 views
As my screen name implies, I too am wanting one of these BAD and have not seen it yet, pi$$ing me off!!!!
 
ill trade mine for a viper srt10 acr '08 if anyone is willing
 
I am a huge mustang fan too and cannot wait to get it! Sadly It showed up super early in the game when I was only a level 5 and what sucks is I had the money to buy it...I was upset to say the least hopefully she comes back in the lot.
 
I have one extra willing to trade!
 
I've finally found one... what crappy understeer. well i expected it coming from some high powered muscle
 
I have the '00 Cobra. It was like 50k in the used car lot. I max tuned it to around 720hp, and I smoked a BUGATTI VEYRON, ENZO and all the others in the Supercar festival.
 
Hey guys whats the best settings to dial out some of this sliding all over the place with the Cobra? As i stated before I am willing to trade if someone needs a cobra I have one extraone stock that i havent touched.
 
Bought one too when I saw it even though I didnt really need it. Red abought 30k on the clock. Over 50k cost! Not even used it yet
 
I've been watching the dealership like crazy! Nothing yet.

I've seen it at least 4 or 5 times so far but have not picked it up yet. Was tempted as I own a 2001 IRL but still had other things I needed to spend my game dollars on at the time.

I'm looking for the Formula Gran Turismo now.
 
i got 2 so far ... im waiting for a red lightning
 
Back