anyone getting rid of any cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoelHarris2012
  • 43 comments
  • 2,673 views
Messages
99
Wales
Pontypool
Messages
JoelHarris1997
i need cars really bad, any will do, im a beginner and terrible at the game, i respect most people wont give but if you have any cars you dont like plz try and help me out
 
Earn 'em like the rest of us.
 
What, you think I asked for free cars when i started out in GT5?
I worked hard for all my cars to have gotten where I am, and I can hold my head up high for doing so.
 
What, you think I asked for free cars when i started out in GT5?
I worked hard for all my cars to have gotten where I am, and I can hold my head up high for doing so.

Some people just want to drive cars. They don't care how they get them...
 
Some people just want to drive cars. They don't care how they get them...

Then they should just stick to arcade mode.
 
Then they should just stick to arcade mode.

^^^This is one thought^^^


Also, now you have huge payoffs with online seasonals. Do seasonals and buy what you like.
 
Come on guys, it's not like he's aksing you to send 0 km/0 changes cars.
 
Wow, the guy ( politely ) asks for help and you bash his head in. He asked for cars, not a lecture.
 
I will send u a car mate, add me on psn THE_MUTTS_NUTTS_ I don't mind helping out a fellow gamer
 
Alright, add me, what are you looking for, anything in particular?
 
I think this thread will be locked due to trading needing to be left in the market place.
 
i need cars really bad, any will do, im a beginner and terrible at the game, i respect most people wont give but if you have any cars you dont like plz try and help me out

What's your psn id? I'll send you a lexus isf, I have two and I can't sell it because apparently thats forbidden by the gran turismo creators for some stupid reason, it's a $750,000 car.
 
If he's that bad at the game and fails in the slow cars, how on earth will he handle a zonda or a GT500???
 
i need cars really bad, any will do, im a beginner and terrible at the game, i respect most people wont give but if you have any cars you dont like plz try and help me out

I for one am prepared to help, my Welshian cousin, send me an add on PSN (same ID as my forum ID). I'll fire you over some duplicate high mileage cars that I have, I need to make a bit of room, so you'll be doing me a favour in the process too 👍

{Cy}
 
Send me a invite buddy,psn zmystery ill be glad to help. U.
 
Not trying to bash you for asking for help, but being handed free cars won't be a very rewarding experience for you. Practice with slow cars until you are good enough to win some races, make some money and work your way up. You'll get better at driving and actually appreciate all of your hard earned cars that way. Try the licenses or the low PP seasonals maybe?
 
Send me a friend request and i'll send you a car.
 
I'd rather sell one, you think this is a cheat joke?
 
Here's a tip for the OP..........it doesn't matter if "you suck" at the game, because you can adjust settings to make the game easier for you. Between the 200% log-in bonus, the seasonal events, and the fact that racing A.I. in any game is fairly easy......you can EASILY have every single used car in the game (nearly) in about a week's work.

Just grind the highest pay seasonal race over and over, in 5 race cycles, meaning do the race 5 times (if you need the money, if not just start-exit-restart the race 5 times), then exit back to the main menu after the 5th race. Then enter the used car lot. Every 5 races completely refreshes the used car lot. Then just buy every car.

Just using that 5 race cycle, within a month TOPS you can easily have every car in the game aside from the 20 million dollar cars.
 
i need cars really bad, any will do, im a beginner and terrible at the game, i respect most people wont give but if you have any cars you dont like plz try and help me out

Add Sakery and I´ll send you some cars.
I have plenty of doubles and so you can help me and me helps you :D

Due to me sitting on ~18million all the Time you can do me another favour.
I could buy some Cars and send them straight to you ;)


To those who get angry because he is asking such a Question:
Grow up and go outside for fresh air.
 
add me if you want cars, but make a message say GT5P want cars, then i know it's u
 
Hey is there more threads like I'm trying to give away cars and help other get trophies and help them get 100% all I know is to do race theirs B-Spec but is it possible to help others ?
 
If he's that bad at the game and fails in the slow cars, how on earth will he handle a zonda or a GT500???

He's a BEGINNER. Give him a chance. Add me, OP, & I'll send you something.
 
He's a BEGINNER. Give him a chance. Add me, OP, & I'll send you something.
Back at the start when everyone was a beginner, do you think we got free cars? No, we worked for them.
 
It's a shame we can only give away one car each day
 
I will send u a car mate, add me on psn THE_MUTTS_NUTTS_ I don't mind helping out a fellow gamer
Good for you mate if he adds me i will do like wise.
 
Back at the start when everyone was a beginner, do you think we got free cars? No, we worked for them.

+1

I remember being so happy when I earnt my Maserati, took it straight to SSR7 and just relaxed as the lights flew by!

I never get that some experience now seasonals are here.
 
Do races, earn money, do Seasonals, earn money.. then buy cars
 
Back