anyone getting rid of any cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoelHarris2012
  • 43 comments
  • 2,673 views
How about you get rid of the car you scammed me out of earlier?
 
Some people just want to drive cars. They don't care how they get them...
"Some people" need to learn how to work for what they want. The only time I'll give away cars is when someone has been looking for a standard car for a long time with no luck, and really want it to complete a collection etc.
 
I give as I'm able every time I hit the Credit Cap I'm giving away cars. Every time someone is on GT5 or even add me I'm willing to help them get to where I am in the game.
 
Last edited:
Exactly. I don't mind people getting cars for free, but this guy just doesn't deserve it.

I am in for donating a car to DeadEnd instead.

DeadEnd, send me a PSN friend request with the car you like in my garage (that can be gifted) in the title.
 
Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline. I got overwhelmed with dozens of free chrome paints already. It's great to see that the majority of the people here are actually decent friendly folk. :)
 
Unfortunately this is one reason why I am a bit reluctant in trading with new members. Sometimes I wonder if they are really new members or someone who has been banned under a different GTplanet Log in.

Seeing that said thread starter joined GTplanet the same day he made his original post makes me wonder.

On two recent occasions, other members were very quick to make multiple posts looking for services and then not following up.
 
Come on guys! Please get someone to shut down this thread. It's a waste of space and plus, the guy who started it doesn't even reply!
 
Come on guys! Please get someone to shut down this thread. It's a waste of space and plus, the guy who started it doesn't even reply!

Agreed 👍
Anyway this guy has created 23 threads in 8 days and I think he dont follow any of them :lol:
 
i need cars really bad, any will do, im a beginner and terrible at the game, i respect most people wont give but if you have any cars you dont like plz try and help me out

Aren't you the guy I have a read a few posting's about who has set up trades, gotten vehicles and then immedietly deletes them from friends list without upholding your side of the trade..?????
 
Pottert
Aren't you the guy I have a read a few posting's about who has set up trades, gotten vehicles and then immedietly deletes them from friends list without upholding your side of the trade..?????

Wow that so wrong when that happen to me I just reload my data so it like I never lost nothing
 
You lose a trade day
 
Back