Anyone got the 20Million Cr cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpgmm
  • 18 comments
  • 1,249 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
91
Messages
cpgmm
So how many here are driving the 20Million Cr cars ..you know the Ford GT40, the Ferrari LEgacy, The JAguar etc?

HA Ha Ha! What a farce! A Fraud game GT6.

I hear Bill Gates got them...
 
lolwut.jpg
 
I have and drive a few of the 20 million dollar cars. I fail to see what the farce is though. :confused:
 
I have and drive a few of the 20 million dollar cars. I fail to see what the farce is though. :confused:

How did you mange to get all those 20million CRs X x no of cars? Assuming you have 3 such cars, how did you get 60Million CRs?

Did you pay them $$$$?
 
Wait? What? Please explain. I have the Ferrari.
 
Wait? What? Please explain. I have the Ferrari.

You spent 20million CR for that single car? Even if you had done verything in first place.. all gold, I am not sure if you coyld have made 20million CR and then why would you spend it on 1 car?
 
How did you mange to get all those 20million CRs X x no of cars? Assuming you have 3 such cars, how did you get 60Million CRs?

Did you pay them $$$$?

No, I didn't buy any credits, if that's what you're asking. I played the game, earned the credits, and bought the cars. I still don't see what the farce is, as I know plenty of people that have these cars.
 
No, I didn't buy any credits, if that's what you're asking. I played the game, earned the credits, and bought the cars. I still don't see what the farce is, as I know plenty of people that have these cars.

How many total CRs did you spend ? 60million CRs 3 cars) and you earned it by playing it straight. LOL .. Yeah RIGHT!
 
I currently got 3 $20 million cars (Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330 and 250 GTO) and have enough credits to buy at least 2 more of them. Also some of the seasonal events helped a lot during the holiday season. As @GTP_CargoRatt said it takes a lot of grinding. 👍
 
So how many here are driving the 20Million Cr cars ..you know the Ford GT40, the Ferrari LEgacy, The JAguar etc?

HA Ha Ha! What a farce! A Fraud game GT6.

I hear Bill Gates got them...

I guess you are not into "grinding" for it........by the way it's a Ferrari 250 GTO........ like this one

2056.jpg


After I bought mine I painted it blue.....
 
How did you mange to get all those 20million CRs X x no of cars? Assuming you have 3 such cars, how did you get 60Million CRs?

Did you pay them $$$$?
It currently takes about 16 hours of driving time to earn $20,000,000. So three cars would take 48 hours. At two hours per day, that's 24 days. If you have free time and motivation, do the math! At 6 hours per day, it takes about a week.

This does not include the lucrative seasonals or the glitch (which I missed).
 
seriously? "troll:" writ large... oh well. seems one can not possibly find any thing to do with a computer without finding bugs, and, trolls. I haven't been able to spend the time to do it, but there are opportunities to practice one's skills driving and earn >seriously< good coin - most of the time not even experiencing the time sink as 'grinding'. (In fact, far better than most of the RPG/DnD MMOG types out there, by the way, for my interest and gaming satisfaction.)
 
You spent 20million CR for that single car? Even if you had done verything in first place.. all gold, I am not sure if you coyld have made 20million CR and then why would you spend it on 1 car?
Ok that makes sense. I grind that is all. Nothing major. I just got it a week ago mind you.
 
I bought like all 20M cars in v1.00
 
I have the ferrari 330 (my fav car) and the jag. No cheat or clitch, just grinding.
 
I have a copy of every expensive car.

Cheat: Yes (Have a RL, not enough time to "grind" for all of them)
Grind: No (have a RL, no as much time as some of the young men here)
 
As soon as I hit 20 mil [by grinding] I backed up my gamesave and tried each of them. The Jag, 330, and Mark IV seemed as they are in 5 (albeit harder to get) and I enjoyed the 250 but not enough to not revert back to the previous gamesave. Well-tuned road cars are much more satisfying and are much easier to come by.
 
Even if you had done verything in first place.. all gold, I am not sure if you coyld have made 20million CR
With the login bonus active there's about 14m credits available if you never repeat a race in the main career mode, special events, coffee breaks, missions and one make races. There's nothing stopping you from repeating the lucrative races.

There's also been around 12.5m available from Seasonals.

But Red Bull Juniors is where the money is. There's 900k on offer across the five short races and a 500k championship bonus - 1.4m from a single attempt.

You can get 20m without really trying - and certainly without cheating or buying credits. I've got 21m sitting in my GTPEDIA test gamesave. There's no need to accuse PD of fraud (unless you've got cheap and friendly lawyers) or other GTPlanet members of impropriety for your own gaming shortcomings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back