Anyone have a matte black chip they want to get rid of

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galant409VR4
  • 4 comments
  • 695 views
Messages
431
Messages
Killerdan409
Hey im looking for a matte black paint chip willing to gift a 30k to 50k car for thanks
 
Anyone have a matte black chip they want to get rid of?

Only when my girlfriend cooks...

OT: I'd like to know if there's a car that comes with the matte black paint item...
 
Ya the lexus has a matte black paint chip from the car dealer but i dont want to spend 370k for it lol
 
Ya the lexus has a matte black paint chip from the car dealer but i dont want to spend 370k for it lol

Thanks for the tip! Like you said, it's a lot of money though... :crazy:
 
Doh - I just bought an LFA in Gold.brown, now I want matt black, and only have 1 chip...
 
Back