Anyone have any old muscle cars for trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakebrgr
  • 6 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
13
United States
Norfolk, VA
Messages
Jakebrgr91
I'm looking for a '71 Cuda a '65 Mustang and any other old plymouth/pontiac cars.
My PSN handle is jakebrgr91. Reply here or send me a message on PSN. Thanks!
 
This should be in the GT5 Marketplace mate 👍
 
I have a 0/0/0 Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64! Are you interest?
 
Thanks S2000. I'm new =p
And yeah, a GTO is awesome.
Add me and when I get home from work I'll send you a message Andre.
 
Thanks S2000. I'm new =p
And yeah, a GTO is awesome.
Add me and when I get home from work I'll send you a message Andre.

What do you offer in exchange? And I can only send the car tomorrow.
 
You want the 440R/T Challenger? Got lots of them.
 
Back