Anyone know any good ways to earn credits now?

• Thread starter CnPx
  • 60 comments
Mastercard or Visa. Depends on which one has the best "cash back" rewards.

Seriously though, Fisherman's is STILL the best credit grind! I can't find anything else that pays close to 45k in a hair over 3min. That said, it's REALLY painful running that race now. I'm to the point where I'm just going to wait for a fix. Don't hardly have any Gr. 3 or Gr. 4 cars, I have no Gr. 2 or Gr. 1, and I focused so heavily on the Legends that I don't have many 500-700pp road cars to go out and run the low-paying races for fun in various vehicles.

Been trying to tune the Porsche 917 down low enough to get it around the track 2x before pitting on the WTC 800 at Sarthe while keeping it competitive. It is a change-of-pace and pays 110k for a clean race, but it takes 3x longer than doing Fisherman's 3x @ 135k.

Can't wait for new patch lol
haha, I did wonder but they can see what we're doing anyway in the background. They'll just see nobody do fishermans and everyone on the other rally ones now.

Do you no if they give clean race bonuses on the championship races i do the 600 and 700 ones all the time as i enjoy high powered road cars.. However For some reason though i cant seem to get the bonuses on championship races and i always just assume i rubbed an opponent to hard or went a little to far on the grass or something ?
Yes it's possible, I just completed the WTC600 and got 3X 60k and 80k for first.

Last edited:
do people play games just for fun anymore?
its always "how do I get everything now?"
My fun is the racing itself, not the acquisition. The longer it takes to get more cars, the longer it takes for me to start having fun the way I want to have fun. The acquisition part is not everybody's idea of fun. I drive to drive. I want to drive what I want to drive. I played Sport more once I finally had the choice of whatever car I felt like that day. It became enjoyable at that point. I'm a working father, I want to drive, I don't want to grind to acquire. I want to pop on for 20-30 minutes of driving whatever feels fun at the time when I have time to squeeze it in.

Is this an acquisition game, which has a limited life amd becomes useless when you have what you want and nothing left to acquire, or a driving game that can last virtually forever? It could have been both, if they had the foresight to allow an acquisitioner's mode with more of a grind to acquire, and a driver's mode with less of one.

My fun is the racing itself, not the acquisition. The longer it takes to get more cars, the longer it takes for me to start having fun the way I want to have fun. The acquisition part is not everybody's idea of fun. I drive to drive. I want to drive what I want to drive. I played Sport more once I finally had the choice of whatever car I felt like that day. It became enjoyable at that point. I'm a working father, I want to drive, I don't want to grind to acquire. I want to pop on for 20-30 minutes of driving whatever feels fun at the time when I have time to squeeze it in.

Is this an acquisition game, which has a limited life amd becomes useless when you have what you want and nothing left to acquire, or a driving game that can last virtually forever? It could have been both, if they had the foresight to allow an acquisitioner's mode with more of a grind to acquire, and a driver's mode with less of one.
You're the audience that MX's are targeting.
this is kinda my point. if you don't enjoy the game enough to play it, without grinding, to get the credits needed to buy the cars you want, you're playing the wrong game.
I get what Kaz is trying to do, I don't agree with how its being implemented, but I understand it. just think about how much more you'll cherish that 12M+ car once you earn enough credits for it.

too many people want instant gratification, and its just not realistic.
no matter how many choices a player has, they will always find something to complain about.

what people don't get is that you shouldn't be able to afford a 12M car 2 weeks after release, unless you play the crap out of the game.
simply put, if you don't have the time to put into the game, you shouldn't be able to have everything in the game. now, having said that, there are limits, and I agree with people mad about the rewards being cut. but in the end, they will add more races that will pay out more, just like all previous games.

You're the audience that MX's are targeting
Not really. A reasonable grind like 220k at Monza with a Gr1, sure. This nerfed slog, no. I would move onto something else that lets me earn them in a reasonable time (not instant gratification, which perhaps I didn't make clear) before paying for the cars with additional cash. I don't cherish pixels on a screen for spending more hours trying to get them. These aren't real cars I'm earning real money to buy. World of difference there.

tumblr_mxbnqvvegs1rpc1rco1_250.gif

its the only way.

These aren't real cars I'm earning real money to buy. World of difference there.
This is a large part of it for me. I did a lot of grinding in real life and was blessed to own the cars I wanted as a result of it. I’m just not interested in doing it for digital cars, and I definitely don’t intend on paying real money for them.

I bought this game twice (collectors physical/digital) and am just so disappointed with how this was handled from launch to apology. The server issues were honestly icing on the cake, as the issues I had with the game were well established by that point anyway.

I remember first playing the Gran Turismo demo disc in the mid nineties. I later fell in love with the incredible car selection and realistic racing (at the time) in subsequent games. Watching the intro video for GT7 with my two sons made me feel a little emotional because it was a reminder of my own childhood. I loved sharing that moment with them. This is an iconic franchise that I want to succeed.

I enjoy the gameplay, but some of these other factors really leave a bad taste in my mouth. I will await the updates they put into the game and hope for the best, but the fact that I bought an incomplete game will always sting a little.

Yes, I know micro transactions have been a thing for a long time, and yes I know they have been a part of this very franchise, but their execution in this game along with the artificial scarcity, and high (sometimes fluctuating) values is really taking the worst parts of classic car ownership and putting them in a space where they do not belong. On top of this, you can’t even sell your cars.

Kudos to the people who worked really hard on this game. It is a beautiful game and I enjoy the photos, history, and racing, but the economy just feels like corporate greed to me. I am very happy to be proven wrong down the road, but I shouldn’t have to wait that long for a full AAA experience. I preordered this game in September 2021.

I was really excited for this one and thought the GT franchise was better than this.

Bummer.

Last edited:
I want to have fun but I don't want to GRIND forever...!!!
They'll add more events and stuff. Probably kaz doesn't want players to get every car and finish the game in like... 1 month
People nowadays have no patience whatsoever, you want everything and you want it now.

If you do the current events you get like 60 or 70 cars, you have plenty of stuff to do with them

Last edited:
Why do I even waste my time around here. This place (and, to be fair, the internet in general) is like a day-care for children.

Have fun being entirely irrational and melodramatic 🙄

Be cool if there was a forum section for mature adults.
So true lol

Just read the replies above your comment. About how dealerships have limited times and not everyone has a hole day to grind...
Oh, some people don't have much free time? Tought luck then. What can game developers do about it?
Anyway the next GT will come out in maybe in 2026 or 2027 so, plenty of time ahead.

Last edited:
Remote play based full-auto grinding on Special Stage X is still the best. I got 13-14 million a day before the nerf, and 6-7 million a day after the nerf. In terms of credit/hour, it's certainly far behind from manual grindings, but it's pretty good for credit/day or credit/week. There are more lucrative options for full automation as well but harder to come up with stable scripts.

Remote play based full-auto grinding on Special Stage X is still the best. I got 13-14 million a day before the nerf, and 6-7 million a day after the nerf. In terms of credit/hour, it's certainly far behind from manual grindings, but it's pretty good for credit/day or credit/week. There are more lucrative options for full automation as well but harder to come up with stable scripts.
...and this is where we're at PD. People are so frustrated at the low payouts they're writing scripts on their computer to automate driving around a track all day just so they have enough credits to actually have fun with the game some time this side of WW3.

Nothing against you wasenhorn of course, but it's a stark illustration of the economy they've produced.

do people play games just for fun anymore?
its always "how do I get everything now?"
I think its mostly the younger generation, but its not only GT7!
A friend of mine sometimes invites his "boys" to play with us, they are between 15 and 20 years old, and every game we begin they are always looking things up on google on how to get the best weapon, how to make quick money, how to find eastereggs, how to defeat the boss... their main goal is to finish the game as fast and as easy as possible, while we as "the old generation" take our time to find stuff, explore the world, have fun with the game without stress to get things done as quickly as possible!

I dont have much credits, but i bought the game to play it not to buy every car within 2 weeeks and uninstall it because i have nothing left to do!
Its a weird situation with this gamingcommunity and the companys who develop games today!

Weird we're back to arguing about the economy again.

There's plenty of threads for that. This thread is for finding good ways to earn credits in v1.08.

Back