Anyone Know Dragonforce?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tak 121
  • 8 comments
  • 715 views
Messages
37
Anyone Know Dragonforce? If you like them you are cool if you hate them you are GAY!!!!!!
 
Yeah, I know them. I haven't bought any of their albums though because I'm afraid they'll turn out like my experiences with Alogia and Royal Hunt: one half-way decent song and the rest absolute garbage.

By the way, you should clean up the way you post.






It's totally gay.
 
"Valley of the Damned" is one of my favorites. I haven't heard the new album yet, but am looking forward to it.

Another similar band to enjoy is Iron Savior.

Now as for the "gay" comment, using that as a description for something other than being happy or a lifestyle choice is unacceptable at GTplanet.
 
I've listened to a couple of songs from their album Sonic Firestorm and I absolutely enjoy what I hear - however I'm not a big fan of Herman Li's solos. He plays very, very fast (probably faster than I ever will!) but I feel like there's no emotion in them. All speed and no tone? But I guess when you're busy banging your head away it doesn't really matter.
 
Iron Savior is great! Listen to 'Predators', it's the prototypical Metal song.
 
I'm a huge dragonforce fan, the solos in "Through the Fire and Flames" are pretty wicked. I'm a huge Herman Li fan as well. Easily one of the best metal guitarists out there.
 
Saw them live at Download festival at Donington Park about a month ago. They were alright, nice way to spend half an hour.
 
I love dragonforce. The best song is heart of a dragon. It has the best solo.
 
Dragonforce is cool, but i think their lead guitarist,Herman Li, is starting to get overrated. I like Dragonforce and Herman Li it's just eh...
 
Back