Anyone Know Will ACC Go on sale for PS4 Tonight @ Midnight?(Or a Timezone)

• Thread starter KenboZX10r
  • 69 comments
You have the steering assist on.

You should go watch a video that has it turned off. ;)

Its essential for pad players to leave that on or its virtually unplayable. It isn't directionally assisting the steering, its effectively a power steering assist, otherwise you have to direct the wheel back to the with the stick which is very slow and the car will just keep turning in the wrong direction.

6 minutes in.

You should go watch a video that has it turned off. ;)

Its essential for pad players to leave that on or its virtually unplayable. It isn't directionally assisting the steering, its effectively a power steering assist, otherwise you have to direct the wheel back to the with the stick which is very slow and the car will just keep turning in the wrong direction.

6 minutes in.

Other than turning the wheel animation off, is there any way to slow down the fast hands?

Other than turning the wheel animation off, is there any way to slow down the fast hands?

I dont have the game yet. Just using that video as my explanation for the assist. I think he explains early in the video you can adjust that.

Edit: its the steering speed adjustment. In the video he shows at 1% it has a slower more attractive low lock animation, at 100% its silly fast and rotatey. He said it doesn't affect how it feels at all leading him to believe its just visual.

I dont have the game yet. Just using that video as my explanation for the assist. I think he explains early in the video you can adjust that.

Edit: its the steering speed adjustment. In the video he shows at 1% it has a slower more attractive low lock animation, at 100% its silly fast and rotatey. He said it doesn't affect how it feels at all leading him to believe its just visual.
Messed with it a couple times. Still looks fast.

The steering speed is not a setting for the animation. It's to do with the speed of steering which changes with the speed of the car. The steering will be quicker at top speeds. At least this is how it is on AC. I assume it's no different in ACC.

Stayed up till 3AM Here in the states and got it downloaded, Wish i Hadn't,It's so bad,Like playing on PS2 and half the game is missing.

The steering speed is not a setting for the animation. It's to do with the speed of steering which changes with the speed of the car. The steering will be quicker at top speeds. At least this is how it is on AC. I assume it's no different in ACC.

Yeah like I say in that video he literally says it does nothing to the feel it only changed the animation. I'll try it out myself later but he said it doesn't affect it.

Back