Anyone Know Will ACC Go on sale for PS4 Tonight @ Midnight?(Or a Timezone)

• Thread starter KenboZX10r
  • 69 comments
The game is officially released (digital) in the US. Im in Kansas and downloading it now.

Attachments

• 20200622_234507.jpg
    20200622_234507.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 23
Well, I'm looking at the picture. $77.95 AUD. Can't buy it

Scratch that. Downloading now. 9.5GB

Last edited:
Well, I'm looking at the picture. $77.95 AUD. Can't buy it

Scratch that. Downloading now. 9.5GB
Hi mate after your downloading has finish and you played the game a bit, can you please provide me with a review.

Hi mate after your downloading has finish and you played the game a bit, can you please provide me with a review.
For sure. I'm playing GTS. might be good to go after the Nations Cup.

I know how AC1 feels so I won't boot that back up. Main things I'm interested to experience, are the steering animations and the feel of grip around corners.

Well ,it's past midnight where I am,still can't play it,gotta wait until 12pm it says on Xbox live☹️

In the UK I hear it's 5pm for me :( It would be nice to at least get the update installed ready so I don't have to wait for that at 5pm but when I search for updates nothing happens

Same here, it's only JB Hifi that has it in store for $59. Amazon and a couple of other places have it online for about the same price as JB.
So it is better buying it at JB HiFi than the PS store ?, if and when I buy the game.

So it is better buying it at JB HiFi than the PS store ?, if and when I buy the game.
At the moment yes, but I don't know how long they'll have the bonus content available for at JB. In the advert I linked earlier it was still available in the day one edition.

And yeah, I'm not sure if I'll get now. I might wait and see how it progresses and buy it when it's on sale later.

Did you restart it? Did that help?
YES! AWESOME. Thank you for the assistance!👍

Using the 107 B24 Pro Bentley as Jordan Pepper.

Alright! GRAPHICS!: On my PS4 base. Not like AC1
I'm driving around Bathurst in Free Practice. The signage, seeing "7News", Pirelli stickers, Bentley Elbow, marshalls waving yellow and green flags, the sounds are all good.

Do not compare the graphics to any other game. Graphics are less than AC1 on my base PS4. Honestly.

DRIVING!. Holy smokes and geez whiz! Two laps around Bathurst and I hit the wall once. The steering animation is even faster than AC1. I have to find a way to slow that down.
Back to the driving... AWESOME! Smooth. Confident. Taking a line from Captain America, "I can do this all day.". No word of a lie. DRIVING IS EASY! This is using Expert Setting.
EbLuVVoU8AMyOKs

Hopefully the Ai are good. So far, in clear conditions, the game is running fine for me. I'm not a tree hugger, but did notice the trees look like something in a pop-up book. But who the hell cares??!!!

When I race against AI, hopefully they are competitive.

Controls: I need to find out how to look left, right & back. when I can assign that to the right stick, I'm done.
EbLucAbU8AA3rQ3

Spending your money. It's your choice. Some reviews will be objective, subjective, trustworthy, whinging, whatever. I think for my $78, I'm happy I did. I see the possibilites I wanted in the AC1. I get to race on all these real tracks, with the real current GT3 cars, as any of the real drivers, any time, any weather condition.

Seriously, as I'm flipping through the cars and drivers, it feels like an Official NBA 2K, Madden NFL, FIFA game. MAybe this is it for us revhead console users.

Edit Bonus. As for the steering animations. The damn avatar hits the buttons and switches assigned to whatever function! What other console game does that? *crickets* Nice. Real nice. 👍

Edit2: Replay looks to be the same as AC1. 2 minutes of my last lap in Free Practice.👎 Replay cameras. Rearview wing cam, interior cameras, no STATIC cam(that sucks), but looks like heli-cam is my new favorite.

CAn't wait for that GT4 DLC and I reallly want a TCR Pack!

EDit Bonus2: CHAD NEYLON is talking on the PA system!

Last edited:
In the UK I hear it's 5pm for me :( It would be nice to at least get the update installed ready so I don't have to wait for that at 5pm but when I search for updates nothing happens

Ah damn, as far as I know South Africa is basically in sync with the UK store...so that means I have to wait till 6pm South African time. Sucks...

I installed the game a couple of days ago from disc (v1.3.7). So IF the UK store has download from 5pm maybe a day-one patch will become available too at the same time? Hope so because 1.3.7 is a shambles.

I'm driving around Bathurst in Free Practice. The signage, seeing "7News", Pirelli stickers, Bentley Elbow, marshalls waving yellow and green flags, the sounds are all good.

Do not compare the graphics to any other game. Graphics are less than AC1 on my base PS4. Honestly.

DRIVING!. Holy smokes and geez whiz! Two laps around Bathurst and I hit the wall once. The steering animation is even faster than AC1. I have to find a way to slow that down.
Back to the driving... AWESOME! Smooth. Confident. Taking a line from Captain America, "I can do this all day.". No word of a lie. DRIVING IS EASY! This is using Expert Setting.
EbLuVVoU8AMyOKs

Hopefully the Ai are good. So far, in clear conditions, the game is running fine for me. I'm not a tree hugger, but did notice the trees look like something in a pop-up book. But who the hell cares??!!!

Controls: I need to find out how to look left, right & back. when I can assign that to the right stick, I'm done.
EbLucAbU8AA3rQ3

Spending your money. It's your choice. Some reviews will be objective, subjective, trustworthy, whinging, whatever. I think for my $78, I'm happy I did. I see the possibilites I wanted in the AC1. I get to race on all these real tracks, with the real current GT3 cars, as any of the real drivers, any time, any weather condition.

Seriously, as I'm flipping through the cars and drivers, it feels like an Official NBA 2K, Madden NFL, FIFA game. MAybe this is it for us revhead console users.

Edit Bonus. As for the steering animations. The damn avatar hits the buttons and switches assigned to whatever function! What other console game does that? *crickets* Nice. Real nice. 👍

Edit2: Replay looks to be the same as AC1. 2 minutes of my last lap in Free Practice.👎 Replay cameras. Rearview wing cam, interior cameras, no STATIC cam(that sucks), but looks like heli-cam is my new favorite.

No problem at all, glad i could help! Im having a blast as well playing the career. Got in my R8 and qualified on pole. I set it to normal difficulty since i i did know what to expect.

Well the ai isn't keeping up. I need to see if i can increase it. They're currently 3sec off the pace at Zolder and i have only driven Zolder once before.

EbLuVVoU8AMyOKs

EbLucAbU8AA3rQ3

You have the steering assist on.

Back