LeMansLambo14 Messages 279 The Middle of Nowhere Jun 30, 2026 #1 I think it sounds more melodic in GT7 than in GT6. Are they trying to be more realistic? Thoughts?
P Potatogem293 Messages 2 Australia Jun 30, 2026 #2 Maybe they’re aiming for a more realistic sound, with better audio detail and engine acoustics.
LeMansLambo14 Messages 279 The Middle of Nowhere Jun 30, 2026 #3 Potatogem293 Maybe they’re aiming for a more realistic sound, with better audio detail and engine acoustics. Click to expand... Look up videos of the sounds and you will know what I mean Last edited: Jul 12, 2026
Potatogem293 Maybe they’re aiming for a more realistic sound, with better audio detail and engine acoustics. Click to expand... Look up videos of the sounds and you will know what I mean
P Potatogem293 Messages 2 Australia Jun 30, 2026 #4 LeMansLambo14 Hey bro great to see that you successfully stalked me lol look up videos of the sounds and you will know what i Click to expand... Haha guilty 😄 I’ll check them out when I get a chance. Hope you’re doing well I’ll reply properly late I am currently getting ready to go to bed 👋
LeMansLambo14 Hey bro great to see that you successfully stalked me lol look up videos of the sounds and you will know what i Click to expand... Haha guilty 😄 I’ll check them out when I get a chance. Hope you’re doing well I’ll reply properly late I am currently getting ready to go to bed 👋