Anyone noticed turn sign in Monza?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solidjake330
  • 10 comments
  • 1,224 views
Messages
5
That thing is a cement block! I don't know what PD was thinking but there's no way in real life someone can drive into a cement turn sign at 150+ mph and live, lol.
 
clipped it for the first time on the weekend... wow...
make sure to stay clear now.
 
Same experience, went a little wide, thought it was ok, that it was wood or something... nope my car almost went rear over front end on that thing.
 
That turn sign nearly cost me the race win during the FGT Championship. I clipped the grass sleightly but I just about regained control, then I hit a tiny sign, thinking that I could plow through it. How wrong I was.
 
Yes its solid. I went off there and I was thinking that it was going to just bounce away like a cone, but it instantly stopped me.
 
Laguna Seca have something very similar, but those you can plow through and watch them fly.
 
The top gear test track has something similar right before the hammer head (little reflectors or something). When I was doing the the races in special events I found out the hard way with the lotus. I'll check that track out tomorrow and see exactly what you guys are talking about.
 
Given the size of my TV, I have to drive with a view equal to half cockpit and half windshield. Once driving a left hand drive car I clipped this box of adamantium, and I miraculously survived. My car seems to be made of adamantium as well since it barely got a scratch! :grumpy:.
 
Back