Anyone recognise this font?

Australia
Australia
Hi all :)

Just a quick shout out. Does anyone know what font this is?

Rocktober.JPG

Try running it through WhatFontIs or What The Font, if they yield no results then chances are it's a custom job.

Should be easy enough for someone to trace if so.

WhatTheFont didn't find it.
It looks familiar. That "b" and "e" are quite unique.

Yeh, I'm slowly going through my font collection before deciding to install one, but there's 4000+ to go through. I'm into the Fs :lol:. Tracing isn't really a great idea because the letters have been distorted by the contours of the bumper. If I can find the font I can magnify cleanly and set my points more accurately than with the jpeg.

Yeh, I'm slowly going through my font collection before deciding to install one, but there's 4000+ to go through. I'm into the Fs :lol:. Tracing isn't really a great idea because the letters have been distorted by the contours of the bumper. If I can find the font I can magnify cleanly and set my points more accurately than with the jpeg.

Exactly. I too eas gonna go through my font library but it is still morning and have the boss on my ar$e lol

If you're going that way, then it would probably be better to compare via the "b" gliph. "f" might be similar in a few fonts.

What's the source of the image? Can you get a better image or a different angle? More face on...

Could find a very similar font and just modify the unique elements.

This is gonna bother me until I know what the font is lol
I know I've seen it before... 70's posters? Cigarette name? Magazine name/header? Grrrrrrr

This is gonna bother me until I know what the font is lol
I know I've seen it before... 70's posters? Cigarette name? Magazine name/header? Grrrrrrr

<gryn> Hehe, the Lloyds number plate should have given it away. It's the front bumper of Brocky's Group C Commodore. I had started a livery a few days after the start of the Gr4 Bathurst weekly. Then shortly after they announced the Brock collection was being auctioned. It's the last decal I need to make to finish the livery.

Back