Anyone seen b spec yet ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkengD
  • 17 comments
  • 1,981 views
Messages
6,080
United Kingdom
NY / JA / UK
Messages
skengdigi
Is it in the game ?
 
Probably one of the best aspects of GT4. Beats the hell out of grinding for credits not to mention helps make the endurance races playable for people with lives.
 
lol as if they will introduce b spec any time soon. They want you to buy credits with real money not grind it in bspec mode.
 
B spec is how I made my money. Bought 4 cars for $200k total. Bought sport soft & hard tires about 10 times. All I have to show is about $20,000 left. Give me B-spec so my drivers can earn cash!!!
 
Yeah Looking forward to B spec to put my AI drivers to work earning money for my car collecting fever :lol:
 
I thought they said that they've combined b and a for the endurance events. No separate careers?
 
BWX
I wouldn't care if B-Spec was never in the game.. Each his own.

Here, here! I hated B-Spec in all GT games and that aspect of GT5 really put me off. I don't want some AI driving like a mindless zombie and constantly screaming and biting my fingers with frustration. That's no fun at all.
 
Probably one of the best aspects of GT4. Beats the hell out of grinding for credits not to mention helps make the endurance races playable for people with lives.
I agree with you, I would study while the AI would race.
 
I thought they said that they've combined b and a for the endurance events. No separate careers?

I hope so. I finished every single B-spec race in GT5 but I couldn't motivate myself to complete the endurance races in A-spec.
 
Well as there are no endurance races yet (not unless something gets unlocked after S class) there is no point to b-spec I guess when the endurance races are released is when we will get b-spec
 
I hope so. I finished every single B-spec race in GT5 but I couldn't motivate myself to complete the endurance races in A-spec.
Can't remember interview or event but [insert PD employee] said that they've understood play complients and gone back to the old way.
Was also mentioned on the Andretti live build about mid way when [insert name here] came in to talk about GT6
 
I don't care for B-spec, I want to do the races myself. :D
 
I didn't mind B-spec at all. Personally I will never purchase credits for any game so grinding will be key thus making B-spec a very viable income stream.
 
Back