Anyone seen/experienced this issue before?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rumblina
  • 8 comments
  • 889 views

rumblina

www.raceonoz.com
Premium
Messages
425
Australia
QLD
Messages
Rumbleshorts
I have a little dilemma with GT6. By little, I mean major game breaker.. My car is determined to have the camera face the wrong way so. I have checked if it was a stuck button but it wasn't.

 
:| X cars are now so fast that the camera can't keep up
 
I have yet to try it again today to see if it has fixed itself. Unfortunately it wasn't just that race, it was all races, including free run :(
 
@Glenalz81

Is this the same problem you had during our race?
 
I had this happen before, it's because my controller (while using my wheel) was leaning on one of the shoulder buttons and making it look back.
 
I thought that may have the issue at first but it still did it with the controller turned off. It is very perplexing indeed.

Additionally when you hit the 'look back' button, you don't see dials, or do you? I can't remember,
 
Last edited:
Solved. I have a stuck switch in my 2nd, aftermarket, controller. I thought it was turned off, but it was actually on while I turned off the one I was using. Must have switched controllers inadvertently throughout the course of the afternoon/evening.

Was funny while it lasted though :)
 
@Glenalz81

Is this the same problem you had during our race?

Very similar stiggy...the twice its happened to me has been on pit entry after i've selected my fuel and tyres and hit X...nothing but rear view...however,i race with the wheel and have a controller on for menu navigation and it turns out my genuine DS3 is knackered...it seems that unless you treat the controller like its made of glass it has a mind of its own!...fkn hardware..ruined two good races for me!...so DS3 off at race time i think! :sly:
 
Back