Anyone Still Playing MCLA?

• Thread starter Robin
  • 94 comments

Robin

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
If any GTP'ers want some help completing the online trophies (which are now impossible to finish without a partner helping) drop a reply :)

Only LA psp but I own :

MC LA Remix PSP
MC LA Remix PS3
MC3 Remix ps2
MC3 Psp

I love this games , I mean Cady with some 28's ? Like a Boss :cool:

I play mcla on ps3 and psp, used to play dub edition on psp until that and the 15 plus psp games of mine got stolen

It's hard to play racing games with a DS3 after you've gotten a wheel. Consequently, it's hard playing MCLA with a G27.

It would be a much better game without all the glitches, the crap online, the arcade physics, and the poor engine sounds.

Still, MCLA is one of my all time favourites. :)

There really is LOTS to do in the game, such a big single player campaign which they clearly put a lot of effort into developing. However the trophies are brutal... some of the hardest in any game to achieve, what were you thinking Rockstar!

The kids were playing it the other day. My son likes to get pulled over and wait for the cop to walk up to the car and then speed off! Robin is correct there is alot to do in the game.

In a game like this bad FFB = crashes. So if you're going to play it with a wheel i suggest you to turn FFB off, it gets more precise. It's a nice feeling when you can slalom traffic easily. Oh and it's easier with bumper cam.

Last edited:
I still play every now and then, I can't leave my beloved Evo X behind;

Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evolution_X_TWC_Front_Level_A.jpg

Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evolution_X_TWC_Rear_High_Ang.jpg

The customisation featured in MCLA is far better than that featured in many games out there that allow the ownership of a vehicle, it's a shame the series has come to an end. It will be missed but by no means forgotten.

:(

I haven't played it for a long time, but still love it. And the South Central map add on was probably one of the best free expansions I've seen for a long time.

I got MCLA Complete Edition a couple of months ago for $10 on PSN. I just started playing it a found a save data that had been completed (tried to beat it but couldn't get past the first couple of races) and started making custom cars.

What do you think of my 2007 Aston Martin DB9? I know it says Vantage, there isn't a DB9 sticker.
d3e58f43-1.jpg

dd415d2a.jpg

What do you think of my 2007 Aston Martin DB9? I know it says Vantage, there isn't a DB9 sticker.
Thats why you just make a DB9 sitcker...
Here are a few pics I found from my MCLA days.
Saleen S7
DSCF1070.jpg

This is the car I copied
DSCF1072.jpg

Ford GT
DSCF0968.jpg

The one I copied, from NFS Hot Pursuit.
DSCF0952.jpg

The Mustang Boss
DSCF0949.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago
DSCF1074.jpg

Lancer Evo X
DSCF1068.jpg

Dodge Challenger
DSCF0942.jpg

Datsun 270Z
DSCF0929.jpg

Last edited:
I do, mine is the Complete Edition. Add me: GTP_Michelin9960 (PSN).

*wipes dust off this forum*

I play it. As a maatter of fact I'm just about to start it over. I bought the complete edition earlier this year and was hooked on it. Then got obsessed with gt5. I wish they'dd make a new one but it seems street racing games were just a trend. I still hope tokyo extreme racer and midnight club get another game on ps3 before long.

Only one of my BTCC creations worth showing is this one..

015.jpg

011.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

It's a 2011 BTCC Chevy Cruze :D.

5555452193_a10a573cdb.jpg

5586557764_4d88d2dd9e_z.jpg

Chevy+Cruze+BTCC.jpg

The rest are here Here

Just beat Booke and I gotta say, I didn't expect it to be this easy or this disappointing. I expected a formal ending but oh well.

Back