Anyone tried to run out of Gas in GT4:P yet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greyout
  • 17 comments
  • 2,255 views
Messages
665
has anyone driven backwards long enough to run out of gas?
 
due to the lack of fuel consumption it is not possible to run out of gas....
 
Are you talking about the Prius and it's "fuel"?
 
no, I'm talking about the fuel warning light that exists on all cars. It is a known fact that fuel consumption will be a part of GT4 for all cars. So far, I don't think anyone knows what exactly will happen when you run out of gas.

I guess its likely that the fuel consumption isn't part of the GT4:P Build
 
Why would driving backwards make you run out of fuel?
 
I don't think running out of gas is possible, but once I got the oil warning light to lit on..
 

Attachments

  • oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 149
some people have far too much spare time on their hands!

- still, keeps them off the streets!
 
I didn't know you oculd wheelie in Prologue...how'd you pull that off?
 
Probably with an Action Replay or a Gameshark, multiply your speed and "fly". Just guessing.
 
You dont..
 
Or a slightly nicer response... we here at GTP haven't managed to turn it on yet but one of our members had done a breakout and got the oil warning light to come on!!

C.
 
Back