Anyone want one of these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shinbone
  • 23 comments
  • 847 views
Messages
473
Messages
tiernasligo
Ford GT '05
Loctite Mugen NSX
Celica gt-four rally car (st185)
Bmw m3 GTR '03
Skyline GT-R-R tune (R34)
350z concept LM racecar

Don't know if anyone wants these but I got them. I can trade tommorow.👍
 
What would you be looking for in exchange for the M3 GTR?
 
Do you want it or not?
 
350z concept, I like prototypes at the moment :) this a gift or trade?
 
Trade. Do you have a fgt? If not I'll list some others that I want...
 
I have pretty much every car that people want but I'm not trading for a long time :lol:
 
No FGT. I want it, but not for something outrageous. I'm not a duper.
 
Works for me. Which color would you like? I can send after reset today.
 
just the standard red is fine. Add me on psn some time between then.
 
Could you have a look at my garage to see if there's anything you want for the NSX?
 
Could you have a look at my garage to see if there's anything you want for the NSX?

I'll get back to you in a couple hours as i got to go.:)
 
How about your mclaren f1 '94?
 
I'll take the GTR R Tune, what would you like in return for it?
 
ya thats fine. I can trade in 3 days is that okay?
 
Probably 4 days from now, is that ok?
 
Back