Anyone willing to let me borrow a Ferrari?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeNySZzMm
  • 9 comments
  • 521 views
Messages
31
United States
fairfield
Messages
DeNySZzMm
I need one for the A spec race LA FESTA CAVALLINO.
would be much appreciated.
 
Sure,I'm getting on in a few,add Robabza2 It's going to be a fully boxed 458.
 
add handro310 and ill send a 458 for free fully tuned too
 
I shared two 458's and a 430 Scuderia which I forgot I had.👍 I also sent FR.
 
I shared two 458's and a 430 Scuderia which I forgot I had.👍 I also sent FR.

thanks i borrowed the 458. ill give back as soon as i finish.
 
Anything else you need to borrow just ask.👍
 
DeNySZzMm
thanks i borrowed the 458. ill give back as soon as i finish.

Make sure you give it back! ;)
 
Pick you a Ferrari and I'll send you one in a few minutes. Send a FR to thaSTIGroe
 
Back