APEX BOOK (US 300 Page) Car List Uncomplete?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FanShu
  • 6 comments
  • 2,108 views
Messages
101
Messages
Fanzhu
Hey guys, I just realized a few cars are missing in the APEX ultimate car guide such as the Ferrari 330 67 and the Peugeot 908 and many more.... can people explain to me why or is it in another section.
 
I know this thread has been sitting but its all i found when i searched.

I too would like to know if anyone has put together a list of the cars that are missing from the Apex Car Guide. I just reached 950 cars and I have them all marked down in the book to keep track of what i'm missing. now all that work is for nothing since the book is incomplete. Any help?
 
Use the car list on this site. I believe it is complete (more than the book at least).
 
Right before the list of the cars in the book, there is an asterisk that says: Note this list may not be complete. Go to gran-turismo.com for complete list.
 
Thanks. I know about the other sites, just didn't want to start from scratch. I've spent hours flipping through the book and marking the cars. I guess ill just have to bit the bullet.
 
Right before the list of the cars in the book, there is an asterisk that says: Note this list may not be complete. Go to gran-turismo.com for complete list.

👍 Yes. Learn to read the fine print, kiddo.
 
Yes, thank you. To the two wise men who feel I missed the fine print. When I started this little project the game did not show what cars I already had. Marking the cars in the book was merely a way to log what cars not to buy. It later grew into a quest to have every car in the game. I never thought the book would be complete. (thought there would be MUCH more DLC cars) If you read MY post, it will show that I am looking for a list of the cars missing from the book, not lesson in what YOU think I should have done.

Learn to read posts in a comprehensive manner, Kiddo.
 
Back