APEX | Classic Grand Touring Car Challenge | Saturdays @ 3PM GMTDraft 

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 73 comments
  • 4,045 views
[quote="DaxCobra, post: 9182342, member: 149385]Purely because the S2 is premium. No other reason really.

The Twin Cam is premium though...[/quote]

Is... Is it..?

hqdefault.jpg


May have to retest then...
 
Do tell how that goes. I'll gladly take the Europa whichever one you decide to use.
 
Of course you can! :) I will add you to the OP now.

Cheers! Tempted by the GTA from an mod I played on the PC but also fancy the E-type!
 
Do tell how that goes. I'll gladly take the Europa whichever one you decide to use.

As I will probably be running a two car limit on each car, I guess you will be my fellow Lotus driver then. :)


It certainly has a rendered interior. You have to use it for one of the mission races.


Oh fantastic. :D
 
As I will probably be running a two car limit on each car, I guess you will be my fellow Lotus driver then.
Wait what? Are you saying mr daxCOBRA won't be using the cobra? :o:o I'm truly chocked!
 
As I will probably be running a two car limit on each car, I guess you will be my fellow Lotus driver then. :)

Sounds great! How did you like the Special?

Wait what? Are you saying mr daxCOBRA won't be using the cobra? :O:O I'm truly chocked!

Blasphemy!
 
I'm a proper old geezer so i have to complain about something Dax :lol: !
 
Were you planning on having pit-stop races by any chance? Only pit-stops are broken at the moment as well. :lol:
 
How are pit stops broken?
 
How are pit stops broken?

The tyres taken on at pit-stops have way less grip than those you start the race on, to the tune of around 2+ seconds a lap. So obviously the best strategy is just pit on the last lap. :sick:
 
Hm haven't noticed that, I thought they were pre-heated and all this time, since they are all light blueish when you get out of the pits. But I've mostly done endurance on the Ring, so I guess lap times have been hard to compare.
 
Hm haven't noticed that, I thought they were pre-heated and all this time, since they are all light blueish when you get out of the pits. But I've mostly done endurance on the Ring, so I guess lap times have been hard to compare.

It seems that it only affects racing tyres...


Carry on.
 
I'm imtrested in this. I would be keen to do a few laps with some of you to see if I like the series
 
It seems that it only affects racing tyres...


Carry on.
We did notice one thing in last race in the VLN series, when driving it have been raining and then dried to 0% it can still be really wet off line. Like in the pit exit, which caused some hilarious spins and some not so hilarious limping round the track with heavy damage. :P
 
I'm interested , do we have to pre-pick a car?
 
I'm mildly interested also. Here are some car suggestions: Chevy Corvette Coupe '63, Ferrari 250 GT '61 or the Dino 246 GT '71, Lancia Stratos '73, Alpine A110S '72, and the Ford GT40 MK l '66.
 
Last edited:
Well @DaxCobra what's going to happen to this series?

Oh and I'm not interested.
 
Last edited:
Hah nin how did you dig this up? ^^ I think he's abandoned it long time ago..
 
There wasn't really enough interest in this and it never really got rolling. Shame, I put quite a bit of effort into testing.
 
There wasn't really enough interest in this and it never really got rolling. Shame, I put quite a bit of effort into testing.
Oh you know a series never gathers real interest until you set a date, :P
 
There wasn't really enough interest in this and it never really got rolling. Shame, I put quite a bit of effort into testing.

Keep it going! I'm not really in any series at the moment! And it's boring!
 
I may possibly retest the cars this weekend to see if there have been any physics changes etc and see if the cars are even.

I've been out of it a while. ;)
 
I may possibly retest the cars this weekend to see if there have been any physics changes etc and see if the cars are even.

I've been out of it a while. ;)

There more than likely will be:rolleyes: How ya doing dude.
 
Back