Apex Drag Team (ADT) Officials Thread.

• Thread starter Gucci alam
  • 194 comments

Gucci alam

(Banned)
United Kingdom
England,Birmingham
Gucci-_-Mandem
Me and my team (Apex Drag Team) are looking to start up a drag competition with 2 teams competing every 2 nights for 2 weeks in round 1 races.

The winning team of the 1st round advances to the next round which will take place after all 1st round races have been completed.

Each round each team will race there opponents until all drivers are eliminated, if a team wins 1 car and the other team wins 1, the judges will choose a different car and 1 driver from each team must race in a best of 3 to see who advances.

Each team will be able to enter 2 cars into the round and the car selections will be a vote between the two teams. If there is more than a two car tie, the judges will decide which two cars will be entered. The cars will be decided 2 days before the teams race to prepare as there will be no tuning allowed during the races.

in the 2nd round each team will pick a car and the same will go on for later rounds.

RULES:

1). Members from the Drag teams will have a nice clean race you are not allowed to ram each other if u ram eachother that person will be disqualified from taking part.
2). Two users will be at the end of the strip to see which member won the race the two users at the end if the strip is not allowed to be members from any of the drag team.
3). Violence and bad lungage will not be acceptable at any process.
4). The drag competition will start once all the drag team members are in the lobby.
5). If one off your team members are not online at the time u may pick only 1 off you friends to take part.
6). If any member notice someone using ECheat that team will be automatically disqualified.
7). It will be good if users have mics so we can communicate.

Leader: Gucci-_-Mandem ( British ).

Co-leader: QuarterMilerEric ( British).

Recuit Maneger: QuarterMilerEric ( British).

Founder: Levitt1991 ( British ).

Users:

thatRB260DETTtho ( Portuguese ).
Active user:

FighterSim ( Denmark ).
Active user:

HARDSTYLER786 ( South African ).
Active user:

SUVZ692 ( South African ).
Active user:

XI_Sophia_IX ( American ).
Active user:

WhySoSeri0us086 ( British).
Active user:

AYTHAMI_24_ESP ( spanish ).
Active user:

PrO_VtEcH_56 ( French ).
Active user:

MAGNET-VIPER-T34 ( British).
Active user:

Last edited:
I can still run a kubbelwaggen but if someone chooses black edition how do we decide what will be run, can't run a black edition against a kubbelwaggen, black edition doesn't have a chance.

I can still run a kubbelwaggen but if someone chooses black edition how do we decide what will be run, can't run a black edition against a kubbelwaggen, black edition doesn't have a chance.
Does tht really matter

What I'm saying is if a team votes to race a black edition and the other team votes to race vipers, how will you decide which car will be racing?

What I'm saying is if a team votes to race a black edition and the other team votes to race vipers, how will you decide which car will be racing?
It will be up to the leader to see what car they should race in..

I've only ever raced him three times, very quick person to judge with no proof. The only conclusion I came to as to why he'd accuse me of it is most likely because he was doing it and lost, but I want jump to conclusions like he did unless I have proof or witnesses that can back it up.

I've only ever raced him three times, very quick person to judge with no proof. The only conclusion I came to as to why he'd accuse me of it is most likely because he was doing it and lost, but I want jump to conclusions like he did unless I have proof or witnesses that can back it up.
Ik what u mean tbf when i first met him i was slow remember when all i ever youst to use was the r8 but now im faster then befor ik how to tune cars n that now know what i mean..

Ik what u mean tbf when i first met him i was slow remember when all i ever youst to use was the r8 but now im faster then befor ik how to tune cars n that now know what i mean..

Yeah, I just stay away from Eric and do my own thing, it's really the only thing I can do unless I want to argue everyday which I don't even despite some people may think I do.

I know what you mean.

Part of me wants to get to the root of the reason behind the accusation and try to solve the problem but I think the only reason the accusation was made was because he lost. I just want to help people but I can't if they wont let me and that is a common factor on PSN.

Part of me wants to get to the root of the reason behind the accusation and try to solve the problem but I think the only reason the accusation was made was because he lost. I just want to help people but I can't if they wont let me and that is a common factor on PSN.
True i don't mind when people help.

I've run both you and Eric and I can't see signs of either of you e-cheating.

I've run both you and Eric and I can't see signs of either of you e-cheating.

Same here you both just have fast reactions thats all.

I didn't hear him doing it when I raced him either but his immediate defensiveness seemed suspicious to me. We had a rather lengthy argument which led to childish insults and more accusations based on no proof whatsoever. To be completely honest we did three runs, I beat him twice and he beat me once all three runs were on a Euro ghost not that that is relevant lol.

Back