Apex Drag Team (ADT) Officials Thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gucci alam
  • 194 comments
  • 11,725 views
Guys in ADT we have a team comp coming up i need you guys to be online
 
@EricADT I need to you come on so we can sort something out.
 
Phone didnt load it in. Im down for the comp
 
I asked Gucci if he wanted to race MMI because were both new teams and I thought maybe it was a good idea? I asked both epic and shells if they were willing to accept Gucci's offer in the MMI team chat.
 
I asked Gucci if he wanted to race MMI because were both new teams and I thought maybe it was a good idea? I asked both epic and shells if they were willing to accept Gucci's offer in the MMI team chat.
True ^^
 
Your missus got you whipped bro. That thumb print on your forehead getting bigger.
Bro i aint with her no more lol im with my lil cuzon..
 
At least we will sleep better knowing that if the world ever run out of sticks, we'd be able to get the 1 shoved up her 
Haha true
 
MMI lp wants to have a comp

I don't remember confirming a comp yet but I'm down for doing one, but there are a lot of things that need to be sorted out first such as figuring out how many people from each team are going to be involved, finding a time when we can all be on, finding a neutral ghost that is available at said time, choosing how many cars we are going to be using and then choosing those cars and getting them tunes if we don't already have them, this could take anywhere up to a week depending on certain factors. We will also need a judge to watch the race for E-Cheaters.
 
Think you will find that I'm the founder bro, I started the team back in GT5.
 
Thanks bro, you tuned them cars yet?
 
Thanks bro, you tuned them cars yet?
I did the races till i got 4.4mill and yes i have got them but i will tune them today.
 
Back