Apex Drag Team (ADT) Officials Thread.

• Thread starter Gucci alam
  • 194 comments
Also. I made this team back in GT5, I may not be leader or in it anymore but I'm not going to watch everyone take the wee out of it. It's not a little noob team so don't treat it like it is. I will not see this team crumble. Gucci, they either listen or you boot them. You said you can handle the team and you are ready. Prove it, I'm not doubting you as leader but don't let me down bro. Rant over.
Bro its not my fault if they are to lazy to get online i am trying my hardest so no point saying this Just give me a chance yeah. And if my members can't be bothered to get there lazy bums online then its not my fault.....

Well done to my three members who have got the cars well done.. Rest of you need to start thinking about getting them or you will be booted end off....

Well done to my three members who have got the cars well done.. Rest of you need to start thinking about getting them or you will be booted end off....
I don't think booting your members because they are unable to attain a vehicle or have time to be on is the way to go. You as a leader need to understand that sometimes people have other priorities beside this game. If you expect to keep this team together you have to be more patient. This is why team battles cause issues with other teams and sometimes within it's own team. TDS has many inactive members but because we understand how life works they will not get the boot. There is always this option called "re scheduling" bro if need be.

I don't think booting your members because they are unable to attain a vehicle or have time to be on is the way to go. You as a leader need to understand that sometimes people have other priorities beside this game. If you expect to keep this team together you have to be more patient. This is why team battles cause issues with other teams and sometimes within it's own team. TDS has many inactive members but because we understand how life works they will not get the boot. There is always this option called "re scheduling" bro if need be.
Think i dont know that well i do you don't understand my members only @levitt1991 know why im saying this for...

I don´t think that´s the right way of doing things, cuz soon it will be a one man team (Gucci) as far as i can see ADT just lost a member (me)! i wish all the luck in the world to the team tho, but i refuse to be in a team who has a dictator running it!

I don´t think that´s the right way of doing things, cuz soon it will be a one man team (Gucci) as far as i can see ADT just lost a member (me)! i wish all the luck in the world to the team tho, but i refuse to be in a team who has a dictator running it!

You're more than welcome to join MMI, if you're interested that is, we're always looking for members.

image.jpg

I would love to, but i insist in doing a try out first...

Will do, I'll set one up as soon as I can, I just got back from about a week away from home due to family issues and I got backed up on homework so I need to get that done before I can do anything. Congratulations on the baby by the way :)

Will do, I'll set one up as soon as I can, I just got back from about a week away from home due to family issues and I got backed up on homework so I need to get that done before I can do anything. Congratulations on the baby by the way :)
She is pretty good with dragging and has a decent amount of different cars. Not many girls drag race so it's cool to see a female who does.👍

She is pretty good with dragging and has a decent amount of different cars. Not many girls drag race so it's cool to see a female who does.👍

True that :)

So who saw the trailer for Furious 7? It looks good but looks can be deceiving. I can't wait to see it, April 3rd, 2015 :D

Watched it half an hour ago, looks pretty decent!

If it's any good it will most likely be the last decent one seeing as how Paul is dead now :(

I'm not expecting it to be good because Justin Lin didn't return to direct this one but we'll see I guess. I think the jumping cars out of airplanes is really stupid though, I mean that isn't even logical, no car would ever survive that high of a fall even with a parachute, not to mention the severe risk of breaking one's neck when the car lands.

If it's any good it will most likely be the last decent one seeing as how Paul is dead now :(

I'm not expecting it to be good because Justin Lin didn't return to direct this one but we'll see I guess. I think the jumping cars out of airplanes is really stupid though, I mean that isn't even logical, no car would ever survive that high of a fall even with a parachute, not to mention the severe risk of breaking one's neck when the car lands.

It's 7 movies, that's enough lol, better end the franchise with a solid movie than continuing & getting worse every time. We'll see how its gonna be

Back