Appuntamento con la Ferrari #2 (NTSC & PAL)

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 66 comments

What date should the next Meet be?

• Next Thursday (6/5)

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • (6/12)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (6/19)

• (6/26)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L_Hamilton

【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Japan
Kyoto
GTP_L_Hamilton
Appuntamento con la Ferrari

img01.jpg

Meet #2 consists of the same thing as the last meet.

dgb0603oct12.jpg

It will continue at Fuji since Suzuka is usually filled at this time.​

Welp, as far as the polls go, it's completely obvious that this WILL be a weekly race..*whoohoo*:cheers:

Race Dates

Thursday 6/5

8:15 est 3:15(UK)

xx:30

xx:45

xx:00

NTSC & PAL

NTSC Competitors

GTP_L_Hamilton
GTP_CWR
GTP_Gorrella
GTP_slicecom
GTP_Earth
GTP_Dbo129
GTP_DTWmetro
GTP_vanos2990
GTP_ANGELx
KumaBar

PAL Competitors

GTP_Timppaq
WayneGT
GTP_Vagabond
Nivola_TeamGT
Celima_TeamGT
mindwise
GTP_vanuber7
JARNO17_TeamGT
CappedFra_TeamGT
Loost_TeamGT
Chris-L3V_TeamGT
Taranta_TeamGT
VirtuaMax_TeamGT
ADM_TeamGT
GTP_Enzo

Good Luck once again:tup:

I am in this again..are you kidding me? 12 ill handling, understeering and oversteering monsters in one race? You don't find that anywhere but in Nascar competition.

Count me in again... hopefully I'll manage to get into more than just the 1 race this time.

UK - PAL

Yes, me too, seeing exausts all the time was eh.. interesting.

i didn't expect you to be on NTSC, pal (hamitlon)

i'm on PAL.

I've never seen a poll so one-sided

Hamilton maybe you can make this a weekly race every Thursday. Maybe mixing things up along the way like one week maybe we all use F40s

Thanks for running this and enter my name into the entry list whenever the poll result is satisfying enough to you :lol:

I've never seen a poll so one-sided

Hamilton maybe you can make this a weekly race every Thursday. Maybe mixing things up along the way like one week maybe we all use F40s

Thanks for running this and enter my name into the entry list whenever the poll result is satisfying enough to you :lol:

+1 With those options, it´s quite obvious... :lol: But I agree to have some restrictions from time to time... :) 👍

make this a weekly race every Thursday. Maybe mixing things up along the way like one week maybe we all use F40s

^ +1 , that sounds like an excelent idea, i'm all for that.

Especially since we'll be really confusing the oblivious racers, getting them all to think that we've discovered a new 'car to beat'. (as it appears to me us driving those stock-vipers had the same effect, we were certainly affecting the car choice of the unsuspecting 'co-racers' ;)

I can't wait to 'persuade' the unsuspecting racers to use the 512bb, lol ;)

I'll be back for this one, so go ahead and put me in. Remember how you were desperate for drivers about a week ago for the first festival? The way the one last night went, I doubt this tournament will have this problem for a long while :).

wow....f40
I'll do my best to finish my job on time for take some crazy turns with many clean and Honest drivers :dopey:

ciao belli

Sorry, but........ 08:15 am.......03:15pm(UK)......04:15pm in italy...... at that time we are all working..........:confused:

Sorry, but........ 08:15 am.......03:15pm(UK)......04:15pm in italy...... at that time we are all working..........:confused:

No no no no no...3:15 MY time in US...it's 8:15 there in UK so it's 9:15 in italy

hi all, for TeamGT here are the other driver

JARNO17_TeamGT
CappedFra_TeamGT
Loost_TeamGT
Chris-L3V_TeamGT
Taranta_TeamGT
VirtuaMax_TeamGT
ADM_TeamGT

👍👍

ps our forum is open www.teamgt.it ciaoooo

Back