Appuntamento con la Ferrari #2 (NTSC & PAL)

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 66 comments

What date should the next Meet be?

• Next Thursday (6/5)

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • (6/12)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (6/19)

• (6/26)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Earth nice Victory in that old antique your driving

b

In that race I lost some time in the last corner on the second lap, I was driving through it like always and suddenly the throttle blipped, a glitch I guess, and the car shot off the track.

There were 2 bandits out there, the red Evo and one of the worst drivers I've seen in some time, the Spanish driver in the Subaru

CWR
No we missed you
we had 3 GTP members in my race.. See you in 3 mins

I clicked in about 40 seconds late after 8:15 est and me and Cuda got put in a different group with the Subarau.

CWR was it the Spanish driver in the Subaru that got you? He got me (knocked off course) in two seperate races. This guy couldn't complete a clean pass if his life depended on it. I quit 2 races because of his nonsense.

I clicked in about 40 seconds late after 8:15 est and me and Cuda got put in a different group with the Subarau.

CWR was it the Spanish driver in the Subaru that got you? He got me (knocked off course) in two seperate races. This guy couldn't complete a clean pass if his life depended on it. I quit 2 races because of his nonsense.

I quit two races too. Yes it was that guy the first time. And the second time you saw the R8 that bumped in turn 4? Well thats the other.

Like I said, I am going to take a break..I just got to remember that Its just a game.

I think I am going to mail my game to myself, that way I can't play it for a few days. lol Its so addicting.

Sorry I couldn't make it this week. It doesn't sound like it was anywhere near as successful as last week. :(

Sorry I couldn't make it this week. It doesn't sound like it was anywhere near as successful as last week. :(

Why don't you, and everybody else who wants, see it for themselfs :)

Funny how one or two cars in the wild can upset such a nice race. As you will see poor CWR got the worst of the punters in his white 512 BB, Vanos managed to blend with the tarmac in his Gray 512 (you know, the less developed brain of punters let them just see some of the color range: uhhh white me wanna! :dopey:) but all of us had an encounter with them unfortunately. Watch for the silver Subaru, man does that guy needs some driving lessons. (and some manners)

Earth tuned his F40 so good! Even my powerful V12 F599 couldn't pass him in the straights! Got some drag racing style views of it. WOW Earth 👍
As always Cuda win most of them, I could only see him up close on one race. LOL

Race 1 Doesn't this is the slowest race you'll ever see on Fuji :crazy: the RBE is bad on this one.

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

At the end and with a colder mind, it was fun, but not as rewarding as the last event, because of punters. See you on the next one.

OrangeR thanks for recording these races and uploading them 👍 I'm going to get back into the recording business because some of the good racing in your videos inspired me.

Watch at 3:21, the silver Subaru you spoke of misses his braking point by a country mile and you see the charred remains of my victimized car appear soon thereafter as a ghost.

But a high point of that race was our drag races at 2:00 and 5:54. The Turbos on the F40 help it run with anything

Watch at 1:19...the Spanish driver in the Blue subaru misses his marks by 100 meters and takes me out in the same place the silver subaru did. He hit me, maybe 6, 7 times that night?

Those were just 2 of maybe half a dozen instances Subaru drivers punted me during the Ferrari tournament.

It's a shame because Fuji is such a great racing track with plenty of places to pass, but the hacks see it as a feeding frenzy. Notice how their 4WD cars are able to drift through grass and get near sideways without consequence. Do that with any of the Ferraris and you're spun out.

That's why I voted F430 for the next Ferrari Festival, if we try to race 599s or F40s at Suzuka I doubt any of us will make a race without being punted

OrangeR thanks for recording these races and uploading them 👍 I'm going to get back into the recording business because some of the good racing in your videos inspired me.

Watch at 3:21, the silver Subaru you spoke of misses his braking point by a country mile and you the charred remains of my victimized car appear soon thereafter as a ghost.

But a high point of that race was our drag races at 2:00 and 5:54. The Turbos on the F40 help it run with anything

Watch at 1:19...the Spanish driver in the Blue subaru misses his marks by 100 meters and takes me out in the same place the silver subaru did. He hit me, maybe 6, 7 times that night?

Those were just 2 of maybe half a dozen instances Subaru drivers punted me during the Ferrari tournament.

It's a shame because Fuji is such a great racing track with plenty of places to pass, but the hacks see it as a feeding frenzy. Notice how their 4WD cars are able to drift through grass and get near sideways without consequence. Do that with any of the Ferraris and you're spun out.

That's why I voted F430 for the next Ferrari Festival, if we try to race 599s or F40s at Suzuka I doubt any of us will make a race without being punted

Yes I voted for the F430 because of that same reason.

It will be a good thing to have different views of the races 👍
To be honest, when we came out of panasonic I thought: I'll pass him eas... what? Come on V12, more speed! LOL Good times.

Now, on the AWD punters, bah! They will have their punishment when none would like to admit them in private races. Well I hope so :ill:

Back