April DLC Clue thread is up

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 213 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
And as usual I have no clue as to what the hell the cars are.

Clue #1 Car #1

I’m so not into zombie movies, well maybe “Night of the Living Dead” but that’s it.

Clue #1 Car #2
If offered would you take the red pill or the black pill?

Clue #1 Car #3
You bought her a what? Oh, ok, I guess that’s ok.

Clue #1 Car #4
At first I wondered why this car was in the pack but then someone reminded me of that one episode and it made perfect sense.

Clue #1 Car #5
Entirely out of character but awesome nonetheless.

Clue #1 Car #6
I didn’t know you had a twin sister? Now that I do I can’t decide who is prettier.

Clue #1 Car #7
If enough people wave their checkbooks, apparently they will build it.

Now have at it, and have fun!

Johniwanna

Wow these are really vague. I don't even have a good guess at any of these. I'm pretty pumped to get some new cars next week though. 👍

Number 7 is something either really expensive, or something crowdfunded.

Last edited:
Clue#1 Car#2- wash down those pills with vodka. something Russian?

Car#7- i can only think of a Glickenhaus

^if clue 2 is something Russian then most likely a Marussia B2. I would love to say that #7 is a Cizeta Moroder V16T but probably unlikely. Clue #1 has got to be some 1960s fuel guzzler since Night of the Living Dead was released in '68.

Can't be surely. We already have the Pontiac Vibe don't we? That would be awful if they put that crap in there lol.
Even worse than the Vibe, we got the Aztek.
That being said, it makes a good E/D class car.

Even worse than the Vibe, we got the Aztek.
That being said, it makes a good E/D class car.

Yeah but it doesn't really fit in the sense of rivals from the same generation. I mean, the Volvo 123GT has the Fiat Dino, Mercedes SL 280 etc. No real slow modern hatchbacks in the game. And yeah the Aztek was a pointless addition IMO.

VXR
Clue 7 would fit the 911R. Enough people wanted a manual GT3 and that happened in the form of the R.

Yeah but would they add a separate Porsche model into the game which wasn't part of the Porsche expansion? Wouldn't make much sense imo. Easier to just have 22 in the expansion pack rather than releasing another model the very next month. Personally I would much rather have the Cizeta :-D

Car #1 is definitely the Pontiac LeMans '67. It definitely appeared in "Night of the Living Dead" for sure.

Car #3 is probably the Ferrari FXX-K '15, as a Google executive bought one for his wife.

Car #4 in my opinion should be the Toyota Hilux '88 from Top Gear (a fresh, new one that isn't destroyed) based on the one they tried to destroy but eventually lived after they tried to kill it in many unusual ways.

Car #6 could be the Fiat 124 Spider '16, being based off of the same platform as today's Mazda MX-5, which could make it its twin sister car. In fact, both the Mazda MX-5 and the Fiat 124 Spider are assembled in the same factory in Japan.

Car #7 is definitely a concept car for sure.

Forza 6 is lacking four cars rumored to be in the game, and they're the following:

1. Citroen DS3 Racing '11
2. Ford #66 Chip Ganassi Racing GT LM (FIA WEC) '16
3. Nissan GT-R R35 NISMO '14
4. Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS (901) "Magnus Walker 277" '73

Last edited:
Clue #1 Car #2

hyundai_2005_matrix_1.jpg

Clue #1 Car #4
At first I wondered why this car was in the pack but then someone reminded me of that one episode and it made perfect sense.

Reliant Robin maybe?

Clue #1 Car #7

I want to say this is the new Focus RS, but that's because I want the car and this may be my last hope.

Last edited:
From the sounds of some of these clues, it does seem we will be getting atleast 1 (Possibly 2) WTF? Cars.

Cadillac Limo style crazy?... I for one hope so.

I would love a Robin Reliant In this pack.. Try driving one round a Rainy Nordschleife without rolling it ;D

I would love a Robin Reliant In this pack.. Try driving one round a Rainy Nordschleife without rolling it ;D
In my head it's more like 24 Reliant Robins at the starting grid, engines revving, the drivers are focused... 3...2...1... GO! Then they all pile up in the first corner. Upside-down.

I really hope we do get a Reliant Robin in this pack. Only the true racing fanatics will realize just how fun (and sometimes infuriating) it can be to race a pack of these. Turn 10 has nailed it with all of the silly cars so far. Nothing quite beats racing 24 Gurkhas around the Top Gear Test Track, or drifting with a bunch of Cadillac Limos train-style, or turning the Pontiac Aztek into an actually decent car for online racing. :)

Yeah but it doesn't really fit in the sense of rivals from the same generation. I mean, the Volvo 123GT has the Fiat Dino, Mercedes SL 280 etc. No real slow modern hatchbacks in the game. And yeah the Aztek was a pointless addition IMO.
The Aztek is the best thing to happen to this game.

And as usual I have no clue as to what the hell the cars are.

Clue #1 Car #1

I’m so not into zombie movies, well maybe “Night of the Living Dead” but that’s it.

Clue #1 Car #2

Clue #1 Car #3
You bought her a what? Oh, ok, I guess that’s ok.

Clue #1 Car #4

Clue #1 Car #5
Entirely out of character but awesome nonetheless.

Clue #1 Car #6
I didn’t know you had a twin sister? Now that I do I can’t decide who is prettier.

Clue #1 Car #7

Now have at it, and have fun!

Johniwanna

Car #1 - 1967 Pontiac Le Mans.

Car #6 - The Rally-Raid Mini from FH2. Amy Williams has a twin sister, and she raced against the car in Top Gear.

Car #7 - Morgan Plus E (http://www.topgear.com/car-news/geneva-motor-show/geneva-2012-electric-morgan-plus-e)

Once again, I'll focus on the one clue:

Clue #1 Car #2

• Reference to a movie (and perhaps a car) released in 1999.
  • Depending on the accent, "black pill" can sound a lot like "Blackpool".
  • Blackpill is also a suburb in South Wales not far from where TVR are planning on moving production to.
  • "Red" could allude to the "Red Rose" engine upgrade available on certain TVR models.

Right. I can guarantee that this won't be a Tuscan.

Why would they put a LeMans in instead of a GTO? If you're familiar with Pontiac, it makes no sense.

Clue #1 Car #1
1967 Pontiac GTO LeMans

Clue #1 Car #2
1965 Lincoln Continental

Clue #1 Car #3
???

Clue #1 Car #4
1965 Peel P50

Clue #1 Car #5
???

Clue #1 Car #6
2016 Bugatti Chrion

Clue #1 Car #7
???

A lot of people on FM.net are saying number 4 could be a reference to Friends where just was tricked by a car dealer into buying a Le Baron instead of a Volvo 240.

thats a reference to seinfeld, but i dont think thats it..

its got to be more about friends if its about a show, all friends episodes names started with "the one with" or something like that, so maybe i think its making reference to the episode "the one where they all turn thirty", where Ross buys a MGB sports car... i think that may be it

Isn't that one supposed to be the Top Gear pack? I get a feeling #4 relates to an episode of the old show... could be something strange like the Hilux?

Back