April DLC Clue thread is up

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 213 comments
After seeing the new Top Gear Cast im convinced they will lose their overall appeal. Chris Harris is obviously good, Sabine Schmitz is good as well since she is one of the best drivers around Nordschleife. Eddie Jordan can be funny, but the other 3 don't belong there. Wtf were they thinking?
They were probably thinking "Oh crap, Clarkson punched himself out of a job, who can we get to entertain the casuals, wait, the secretary in the TG office used to watch Friends a lot"... how'm I doin'?

I think I'll give this pack a miss. I'm putting some money down for the Jaguar XJ-S though, provided that it's not a pack only car (and that you can still buy single cars).

Last edited:
I think I'll give this pack a miss. I'm putting some money down for the Jaguar XJ-S though, provided that it's not a pack only car (and that you can still buy single cars).
Please forget what I just said. At £5.59 (UK money) a pop it's not exactly gonna break the bank to buy all seven cars.

I just noticed that under badges they now have a locked Chryslus Badge. We may be getting that Fallout car soon, for those who have played Fallout 4. They still haven't fixed the Opel badge.

Back