April DLC Thread - Out Now

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 628 comments
Race cars tended to have upside-down tachs in order to have the redline part of the dial in full view through the wheel. It's possible that the ZX they scanned was just left that way before it was stored.

Yep, I was about to say exactly the same. Lots of 911s from the 70s and 80s were like that.
356210194_924d324cf6_o.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/356210194_924d324cf6_o.jpg

Of course with all the digital dashboards we have nowadays it's not something that's needed anymore.

Just noticed the LR Series III's file size had changed, was curious if they'd finally fixed it, and lo and behold:
upload_2018-4-19_23-47-8.png

Previously, the front wheels wouldn't turn when you steered, and rather than allowing the suspension to compress/extend they would be either fixed to the body or clip into the ground depending on how you rocked the car. Now as you can see its suspension can flex just fine and the wheels turn as they should.

Drove the Nissan before I had to leave for work this morning. What a beast. Just sticks like glue in the corners and is a rocket in a straight line.

Cant wait to V8 swap the Odessey and take it round the Ring :lol:

Disappointed in the number of bugs that have appeared considering the pack was delayed for that reason.

If you are going to delay a pack as long as you did, then why not fix these? This is laughably bad quality control. And reflects incredibly poorly upon T10, even more then previous actions.

With the incompetence/laziness of Turn 10 being put on display and the shady VIP membership from day 1, I’m probably going to get the next Motorsport game used.

Okay I'm finding a few more interesting things here but I'm not sure how to present it all as one thing....

Does a mod or admin think this is thread worthy so I can put it all in one place?

I'm not a mod, but I would suggest making a thread for it as it would likely get lost here.

I'm not a mod, but I would suggest making a thread for it as it would likely get lost here.

Yeah, it's what I'm planning to do but since it's leaky/spoilery I'm waiting for a green light first. I've found a decent few more cars since then, mostly some juicy FM4 returns.

I noticed another oversight... The Maserati Levante has red seats when using the on-track exterior views (and possibly in Photomode), whereas cockpit view shows the grey seats also seen in the main menu, including Forzavista. I scrolled through every factory paint option and none of the options seem to come with the red seats seen when driving the car using exterior views. I started out by giving my Levante the champagne-esque factory paint, but I would be surprised if the glitch is tied to specific factory paints.

And of course, there's at least one car in the pack for which it was forgotten to enable the shifting animation. I noticed this on the Porsche 906 Carrera 6. Amazing how Turn 10 keeps repeating this mistake month after month.

By the way, my favorite driving machine in this car pack has to be the Ferrari 166 Inter Sport.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's what I'm planning to do but since it's leaky/spoilery I'm waiting for a green light first. I've found a decent few more cars since then, mostly some juicy FM4 returns.

Can I send you a PM with a guess as to what car might be returning?

Okay I'm finding a few more interesting things here but I'm not sure how to present it all as one thing....

Does a mod or admin think this is thread worthy so I can put it all in one place?

Paging @SlipZtrEm

This is suddently getting very interesting

I'm thinking

Corvette - GT Racing Reborn
ZX GTP - Early Prototype Racers
Levante - Modern SUV
906 - Prototype Group Racer
924 - Early Sport Touring
Odyssey - Forza Specials

Which leaves the 166, could be Forza Specials, could be Birth of Grand Prix...

And the answer is...

Corvette - GT Racing Reborn
ZX GTP - Early Prototype Racers
Levante - Modern SUV
906 - Vintage GT Racing
924 - Early Sport Touring
Odyssey - Forza Specials
166 - The Birth of Grand Prix

So you only missed on the 906. Six out of seven. Not bad.

Back