2017 Maserati Lavante S

1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport

1966 Porsche Carrera 6

2018 Honda Odyssey Elite

1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo

1980 Porsche 924 Carerra GTS

1976 Chevy #76 Greenwood Corvette

April Car Pack Challenge

Put your fastest lap to the test in the 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo at Mugello Full Circuit. Set a time in this event between 4/1 and 4/30 midnight Pacific to earn the Minecraft Creeper Driver Gear.

Car 1
Sure, it’s practical, but it really is an epic journey.

Car 2
It may set in the west but it’s more important that the rising begins in the east.

Car 3
Are there any affordable classic Porsches left? Maybe, but this isn’t one of them.

Car 4
They weren’t really part of the battle, but they certainly made their presence known.

Car 5
The first was a race car you could drive on the road. The second was a road car you could adapt to race. Baby steps.

Car 6
Oops! But seriously, in my seriously awesome opinion, this is a car that belongs in Forza.

Car 7
I still can’t decide if it is more beauty or more beast. We will leave it up to you to decide.

Last edited:
Good pick up.

Going by the dates the pack should be inbound next week then. It’s says between the 1st and 30th but I doubt it’d drop on a Sunday in the middle of Easter no matter how nice that would be.

Looked up the 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo, and boy does it look fantastic! :D:tup:

Shame that the Forza fanbase wouldn't like it, given how many supercar/hypercar fanboys are within the fanbase.:grumpy:
I like the car it's a good addition. Although we could use a couple more gtp cars like the mustang, Corvette and maybe the Mazda rx7.

I remember the GTP-ZX program. The cars started out slowly for the first couple years, but you could see through the problems that something big was building. Then suddenly they were winning everything in sight, so much so that it led to the eventual demise of the GTP category.

I remember the GTP-ZX program. The cars started out slowly for the first couple years, but you could see through the problems that something big was building. Then suddenly they were winning everything in sight, so much so that it led to the eventual demise of the GTP category.

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't model the later all-conquering car with blue, red and white and the integrated rear fender/wing endplates. Maybe they figured it would be too similar in appearance to the Group C car already in the game?

2.jpg

Considering they seemingly gathered material on a bunch of classic Nissan's at once I wouldn't rule out them adding that one as well at some point. :lol:

Nissan started the demolition but Toyota pretty much brought it all to an end with the all-conquering Eagle. Jaguar became uninterested, Porsche had long moved away from the 962 and left it up to privateers to improve the car, and the smaller companies like March and Spice never had the money to compete.

Considering they seemingly gathered material on a bunch of classic Nissan's at once I wouldn't rule out them adding that one as well at some point. :lol:
Yeah there's is a ton of classic Nissan racers granted they are good ones but sheesh...on that note we need some new ones like the GTR gt3 and 370z gt4.

I have been to Japan a couple of months ago, and I sadly didn't go Nissan's Zama warehouse. :(
I was in Japan a couple months ago, too. I went to the Nissan headquarters in Yokohama, but I wasn't able to go to the Zama warehouse, either. Then again, it's not normally open for tours, so that's not surprising.

If there are so many hate comments relating to this car pack on its launch day, then I'm not surprised. Honestly, the Forza fanbase is, no offense, one of the WORST racing game fanbases in gaming history. On the Forza Subreddit, I get downvoted for defending the car packs.
The even crazy thing is that I am being accused of being a Turn 10 Studios employee for liking the car packs.

Here are some images I took as proof:

DzEcD3T.jpg

dSF9bHi.jpg

2MSSqro.jpg

These types of responses make me DESPISE the Forza fanbase at times. The Forza Subreddit can be a war zone at times as well.

I get that variety is nice, but variety just for the sake of variety isn't necessary in my opinion. Sure you can brag about how your game has a Cadillac limo and some trucks, but it doesn't defeat the fact that so many more demanded and purposeful cars are missing. Perhaps we should get more cars that actually belong in a track racing game, like modern race cars and track cars, because you and I both know that a damn Colorado ZR2 is not the first thing that comes to mind when talking about track racing.

On another note, most people probably wouldn't despise the SUVs and trucks so much if they were added to FH3 (or FH4), where you can actually do what they were made for and take them off road. I myself don't hate them, I just know they're a waste of space in the Motorsport series.

I get that variety is nice, but variety just for the sake of variety isn't necessary in my opinion. Sure you can brag about how your game has a Cadillac limo and some trucks, but it doesn't defeat the fact that so many more demanded and purposeful cars are missing. Perhaps we should get more cars that actually belong in a track racing game, like modern race cars and track cars, because you and I both know that a damn Colorado ZR2 is not the first thing that comes to mind when talking about track racing.

On another note, most people probably wouldn't despise the SUVs and trucks so much if they were added to FH3 (or FH4), where you can actually do what they were made for and take them off road. I myself don't hate them, I just know they're a waste of space in the Motorsport series.
I respectfully disagree. SUVs and trucks are not a "waste of space" in the Forza Motorsport games, in my personal opinion. People always say that SUVs and trucks should not be in the Forza Motorsport games just because trolls use them, when in fact, trolls use any type of vehicle to ruin others' multiplayer experience.

where you can actually do what they were made for and take them off road.

I agree that actual offroad vehicles like the Ridgeline trophy truck, Ram, Colorado etc... serve no purpose in a track racing game. But SUV's like the Bentayga, F-Pace, Durango and Trackhawk are far more suited for track days than any serious offroading.

I just know they're a waste of space in the Motorsport series.

I've found them to be a guilty pleasure, so I will certainly disagree with you there.

Just checking my comments on whether they are getting downvoted or not.

Welp, looks like I predicted rightly so. They are downvoting me for liking the car packs. Basically proves my point.

SUVs and trucks are not a "waste of space" in the Forza Motorsport games, in my personal opinion.
Its not about games, its about Season pass content, actually. In fact, all SP buyers just pay for cars that will be in base Horizon 4 car rooster and not that much usable in FM7. Next time everyone who preorder DLCs will think twiсe.

Also, where is expansion?

In fact, all SP buyers just pay for cars that will be in base Horizon 4 car rooster and not that much usable in FM7.

The problem with this statement is it's very subjective. Of the 35 season pass cars released so far only 5 have no real strong argument for their inclusion.

2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
1985 Nissan Safari Turbo
2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37

And of those 5 you could make an argument for the Colorado based on it's similarities to the trucks used in the new Aussie SuperUte series. So that's between 85-88% of the DLC vehicles thus far fitting into the general theme in some shape or form. For a racing game that releases as much DLC as T10 does I think that's a pretty decent number.

Next time everyone who preorder DLCs will think twiсe.

Oddly enough FH3's DLC made me do just that and I passed on paying for the season pass for FM7 (I still wound up getting it for free, but that's a different story). I felt it wound up being rather disappointing considering how great FM6's offerings were. FM7 hasn't lived up to that standard either, but on the flip I don't think it's the train wreck people make it out to be. I likely will pass on it again when FH4 comes around.

Last edited:
Are we getting that weird "mid-80s C1/GTP" niche created by the inclusion of the XJR-5 filled out? If so, is it too much to hope for a "Chevrolet" (March) 84G, or perhaps for something with a more European flair, like a Lancia LC2?
+1 for the lancia or even the Lola T600

Last edited:
Back