[APX] Team Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
  • 97,959 views
my unproffessionallyproffessional opinion: 5/1
 
Has remi been banned??
 
Has remi been banned??

Remi was Banned for a week remember. No idea if this is the real Remi or some other person.
 
Wowww confusion whos this im remi then???
 
Just a bit of friendly information: Remi got banned again for bashing AWD in another thread, apparently for two days. 👍
 
Hes taking a 2day holiday from gtplanet apparently.:indiff:
 
Has remi been banned??

im_remi has been given a two day 'holiday' after he/she took it upon themselves to attack another member for wanting to discuss AWD drifting.

You should all know the stance we have on this kind of behaviour and that we adopt a pretty much zero tolerance stance in regard to it; particularly when its in regard to 'hot-button' issues such as AWD drifting.

We have no problem with members discussing the subject, but we do have an issue if they attack others over it. Hopefully its a lesson im_remi will have taken on-board when they return.


Scaff
 
Remi forreal man chill out. You are a great teammate, but a teammate that is banned 24/7 is about was worthless as a 2 dollar bill.
 
Or a wooden frying pan.

Hmm the no psn is getting to him.
 
Or wet toilet paper
 
He was in attack mode haha. just tuned a 07scooby for some sideways fun massive reverse entry's on deep forest raceway reverse 1st corner of the straight il get some pics but i dont know how to put them up.
 
He was in attack mode haha. just tuned a 07scooby for some sideways fun massive reverse entry's on deep forest raceway reverse 1st corner of the straight il get some pics but i dont know how to put them up.

Upload them to a free image sharing website. I prefer Imageshack. Then you got to embed the picture into the post.
 
OK il check back in an hour with some pics.
 
Pictures dont do it justice . Ive just recorded it instead using my phone so dont scream about the quality lols.
 
Guys, i've just decided that when PSN comes back on, we need to drift Tokyo. It's a must. All in fc's and S13's.
 
Guys, i've just decided that when PSN comes back on, we need to drift Tokyo. It's a must. All in fc's and S13's.

Sure, ill be in that pink S13. I think PSN should be back up by Thursday tho >.<
 
I guess I got to buy me an S13. I got an S15 >.<'

Probably will paint it Chromium ^.^
Or some really random colour ;D
 
I just have to repost this since I want to know what Picture to use. I've already entered with Picture 6.

Anyone care judging my pictures for CCCL Photomode Competition??? I want to know which one seems the best. Links to the Full sized one is below the picture. Went overboard on the Picture taking ;)

1.
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3431/highspeedring8.jpg
2.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6630/highspeedring7f.jpg
3.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3897/highspeedring6w.jpg
4.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8058/highspeedring5t.jpg
5.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2194/highspeedring4o.jpg
6.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1333/highspeedring3o.jpg
7.
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5896/highspeedring2.jpg
8.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3640/highspeedring1x.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes i got a comment !!!! saying its nail haha.
 
Anyone think I should change Image 6 for Image 1, 2, 3 or 7??
 
i'd say 2 or 6 mate.
 
6 seems a bit average for me. 2 is a nice shot. But I have an urge to put enter 3. Wish I could enter 2 and 3! D:
Changed it to 3. I want to see how that fairs against the other pictures.
Bai Bai Now. I is Sleepys.
 
Night my British buddies. Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite.
 
Back