[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
JWalker841
APX Walker
5533755382_16a0a5f267.jpg

Team Apex
Check out our Team website!

Hey guys. Some of you may know us from Forza 3. We are a drift team that started on forza on 12/16/09. A few of the members from Team Apex decided that we wanted to make a branch on GT5. So here we are! We are a fairly active team looking for people to drift with. So don't hesitate to send us a friend request to drift. We are mostly American, but we accept other people too. we are extremely chill, so you don't have to worry about us calling you a noob or something if you spin out because, to be honest, we aren't the best either. although we are improving every day. if you have ever taken a trip to FM.net, then you would see that Team Apex is actually a top team over there, so we are hoping to do the same here on GT5 :)

Members (OG Team Members are a part of the Forza team)
PSN: JWalker841 - Leader - OG Team Member
PSN: GettoMahChoppa - Co-Leader/Manager - OG Team Member
PSN: Meerkitten - Captain - OG Team Member
PSN: jakebrake1995 - Member - OG Team Member
PSN: avholic - Member
PSN: ZSPaulus - Team Recruiter
PSN: CapriDrift - Member
Groupie: eXJaGGeD :)

By the way, we ARE recruiting newer drifters. so if you started drifting and are looking for a new team to join, don't hesitate to ask for a tryout. you DO NOT have to be amazing at drifting, we are more looking for personality than skill.

Last edited:
Are you guys looking for serious skill or just more casual driver's who could use others tips?

I drift an amemiya rx7 and AEM s2000, prefer the rx7.

Linking the drifts is probably my biggest downfall.

JWalker841, do you happen to be the same person as APX Walker on XBoxLive/FM.net ?

Last edited:
Good luck guys, I suggest the <APX> is real close to one of the older teams here, <ACN> it's a cool name but maybe change the setout a bit

JWalker841, do you happen to be the same person as APX Walker on XBoxLive/FM.net ?
yeah i'm APX Walker. hey avholic :)
@dino - the only letter in common is the A, so i think it should be fine. but thanks for the heads up!
as for anyone who wanted a tryout, either add me or GhettoMahChoppa on PS3. we are just looking for casual drifters that want to get better.

Wats up walker. It's sjd blu3diamond. I know we had our differences on forza but its all good. Just stopping by to say hey.

hey Blu3. it's all good man. that was a LONG time ago. i don't even remember what we were fighting about to be honest. haha. send me a friend request on PS3 dude.

Wats up walker. It's sjd blu3diamond. I know we had our differences on forza but its all good. Just stopping by to say hey.

Hey CircuitHero we met at drift public lobby the other night, yours was white M3, mine was RX-7. Small world.

Hey CircuitHero we met at drift public lobby the other night, yours was white M3, mine was RX-7. Small world.
that is a small world...lol. hey, are you guys on teams yet? it would be nice to get a group of Forza guys on Team Apex. just throwin that out there :sly:

Yea im not on a team either. I got this game 2 weeks ago and im still learning to drift on other tracks. I mean im good, ppl in the lobbies always ask for my tunes and compliment my drifting, but im truly only good on like 2 or 3 tracks. On other ones I still need to learn to adjust and not get the car to catch grip and go flying off the track lol but other than that I pretty spot on. Add me and we'll drift and ill show u.

bellieve me, i know how hard it is to switch over. especially on the steering wheel. but the feeling you get when you get a perfect drift on this game is AMAZING. on Forza it's no big deal, but on this game i feel like a god when i drift well. don't get me wrong i have a lot of room for improvement. haha

but hey, i don't care if you guys suck. trust me, i'm nt that great either. so if you are ever looking for a team, we'll always be here :)

hey if you guys need any help at all. I would be more then happy to help you guys out. I'm not the best drifter but im not bad either. so, feel free to add me silvia_s13_lover

hey if you guys need any help at all. I would be more then happy to help you guys out. I'm not the best drifter but im not bad either. so, feel free to add me silvia_s13_lover
much love man. it was fun drifting with you the other day. we gotta do it again soon!
also, thanks for the offer to help. are you planning on joining a team now that you left ACN?

much love man. it was fun drifting with you the other day. we gotta do it again soon!
also, thanks for the offer to help. are you planning on joining a team now that you left ACN?

ummm to be honest I don't really know what i'll be doing. If do join another team I would like to hangout with them first then join later. but i'll let you know

Want a groupie? I don't have the time to dedicate to be on a team at the moment but I love drifting with other people.

bellieve me, i know how hard it is to switch over. especially on the steering wheel. but the feeling you get when you get a perfect drift on this game is AMAZING. on Forza it's no big deal, but on this game i feel like a god when i drift well. don't get me wrong i have a lot of room for improvement. haha

but hey, i don't care if you guys suck. trust me, i'm nt that great either. so if you are ever looking for a team, we'll always be here :)

Lol I hear u dude. I gave up on using the wheel for drifting. I only use it for racing. But I honestly prefer the controller over the wheel for the sheer simplicity while drifting. In FM3, controller drifters were clearly outmatched when up against a wheel. In GT5, controller drifters can do everything a wheel drifter can. But thats my opinion and I'm sure others may disagree lol. But yea is love to tryout for APX

Its not what you can do. Its how you do it..
Dont get me wrong i dont mind people drifting with the controller, but i dont understand how you could not want to drift with the wheel.

@Hunter - of course you can have a tryout. add me on PS3 and we'll get slidin :sly: and dont worry about skill. we are more looking for personality. skill will come over time.

@exjagged - oh how i love groupies :) feel free to drift with us any time man!

@Paulus - oh look, another forza guy! XD

hi i am fairly new to drifting, i use a DS3 along with a f-150 Lightning for drifting, i have to say my biggest downfall is my set ups and actually starting the drift. But im really interrested in Apex id like to try out C:

hi i am fairly new to drifting, i use a DS3 along with a f-150 Lightning for drifting, i have to say my biggest downfall is my set ups and actually starting the drift. But im really interrested in Apex id like to try out C:
you sound like a perfect canidate for Team Apex. hit me up on GT5 man.

@Jwalker.. I do not have a mic at the moment.. But i promise you im the standards of personality your looking for haha. Whats your gamer tag?

its in the sig. Imma ad you too if thats okay..
yeah man thats fine. i'm always looking for new people to drift with.

im surprised at how many people are taking interest in this team. Hopefully we make it big in the GT5 world :)

wait...you don't think we are? or you didn't think we were going to be? lol. your comment was misleading. and holy crap i just realized that i spelled your PSN wrong....i shall get editing. hah

Back