[APX] Team Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
  • 97,959 views
Well... Just found the update for the PSN. It's not gonna be up until May 31st :[
 
No you don't understand. I'm literally going to live IN the fc on the mountain. Hahah

FC on Trial Mountain 👍

5706184578_0e39e4fe4c_b.jpg


I think the Tii looks better.

5706184560_6c738e6d66_b.jpg
 
Silvia_Tuned
Well... Just found the update for the PSN. It's not gonna be up until May 31st :[

Where'd you hear this? On the Playstation Blog it doesn't have an ETA.

EDIT: No. That's when PSN will be fully back up. The online itself is the first thing to come back up before anything else.
 
Last edited:
Can I live with you two. You can buy me a 240 and we'll be a big happy family?
 
Volvo? Addition to my pink roamer, i could give u one..
 
My DFGT is in stock! ^.^! Super Exited!!
 
The worst part is that its supplied by a rare adapter -.-
 
Oh i know, but im just whining cause i have to wait more than a week.. for now its about 1,5 weeks, if to add the ordering... probably 3 weeks to get it working..
 
Oh i know, but im just whining cause i have to wait more than a week.. for now its about 1,5 weeks, if to add the ordering... probably 3 weeks to get it working..

It's better than never using it!
 
Yeah, right.

You would rather let it collect dust, than actually use it! D:

EDIT: Just picked up my DFGT. Can't wait to get a big ol' knife and open it up.
 
Last edited:
You would rather let it collect dust, than actually use it! D:

EDIT: Just picked up my DFGT. Can't wait to get a big ol' knife and open it up.

If you didn't know...

It stood in the corner for last 2 years... Just to get to know .. now.. about 2 weeks ago.. that only my supply broke and the guy i first sent it to repair it, put it back together the wrong way.
 
There's a nice ricer of a 106 outside my house. I'll take a photo and upload it some time. It's so funny.
 
im_remi
If you didn't know...

It stood in the corner for last 2 years... Just to get to know .. now.. about 2 weeks ago.. that only my supply broke and the guy i first sent it to repair it, put it back together the wrong way.

Ahh. I knew it was sent off. But I didn't know it was put back together properly. Fail on my behalf!

@Meerly I got some person near my house that's got a Maserati. Another dude has a Ferrai 430 I think and an R8. I was like ( D: Drool) when I saw it. xD
 
In where? *Suspicious*
 
Lol, thats what i thought, as ure just seventeeeeen.
 
That's what the discussion was at first. I though you all would catch on. ;)
 
BROOOOO, im braindead, remember? ;)
 
I am a Dori-Robot.

300. Post!
 
Don't mind him. He's the local hobo. 👍 👍
 
Duh :D

He didn't accept me into slides, explanation he gave me: 'Im sorry, but i wont accept you because of the language barrier'.

I was like 'Wait, whaat, dude?'
 
Back