[APX] Team Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
  • 97,961 views
Do you think we should have an uber cool team motto? ;)

Jeff you should set up S.O.T and that Touge thread again.

Like the SFX thread usually has? No man. Just Team Apex. Sais it all.
 
Anyone online just bout jump on make a room.:sly:
 
I might be later. Got maths revision and I just failed my practice paper.
 
yeah if i put anything it would be "Team Apex (insert lame motto here)" Not that i don't like team motto's, but if we had one it would only be said wheen needed.

And yeah, I'll bring S.O.T. on to GT5 in a while. I don't think im ready for that yet.
 
Allright. Get thinking for touge though... ;)

About to hop on Forza and listen to some banjos anyone interested?
 
I set up the touge club on here. Check it out and sign up guys 👍
 
Yay good idea. Now let's get our own track so we can tune and race on it. :)

Hope the mods don't lock it...

Also I'm going to get Little big planet but I'm not sure on which other game to get.
 
Last edited:
Should I post a thread in the racing lounge with a link going back to the touge thread? I'm sure racers would love to participate as much as drifters and it would help the sport grow tremendously.
 
Should I post a thread in the racing lounge with a link going back to the touge thread? I'm sure racers would love to participate as much as drifters and it would help the sport grow tremendously.

If ya want it to be super popular, then yes. Put me in the touge club too by the way.
 
Whats happenin lads psn been back on few days still no group session. making a room now if your reading.
 
Might be on later fam.

I have to get up early though.
 
It's been ages since I've been on this. Was practising Drifting the whole time. Holding a Drift for 1.5 seconds is my speciality...
xD
 
I say we have a big group sesh tomorrow. Today is a bit hectic for me because of forza stuff and touge and packing for the weekend. sound good?
 
Yeah I just brought stars of tomorrow back. so i want to drift with the new teachers
 
I'll try and make that.
I've been having Exams all week for Math....
 
I'll be online tonight for touge or drifting.. See you on the webz..
 
yes me !!! edge real tyre damage mechanical damage low
 
I'm up for some Drifting if anyone is on!
 
Hey guys. NikoCloud here from Team D-Spec. Hit me up at our thread. Would like to get to know you guys and talk to you about an idea we have, and might like you to b part off.
 
Im up for some drifting if anyone is online?
 
Just bought 2 Viper ACRs. Can't wait to drift my Purple Variant! :D
 
Hey guys, You want to get a drift lobby up soon? and i'm talkin a whole team lobby :D
 
I would LOVE to get into a drift lobby with the whole team but i'm a work right now.. 10:00 here..

Maybe tonight at 03:00 haha!
 
Well howdy. Did we take a wander over to D-Spec?
 
I'm so happy guys!! I got my options back and got all the Subjects I chosen!
GCSE:
Product Design
Information Technology
Modern Foreign Languages (French and German)
History

Sorry if it completely off topic.. I wanted to share it with you guys!
 
Back