Aquaplaning

• Thread starter mattikake
  • 33 comments
Very recently I know who sent a 2014 Class E to scrape at about 120kph in an highway. Brand new Continental tyres IIRC. It wasn't even first rain drops - the most dangerous type of conditions - It was raining hard for a few days that week.

It is REALLY scary as there's no skill that can save you. You're either lucky or you're not, that is all that is to it.

Pickup trucks.. I remember driving those a couple of times. Roundabouts were fun :P Seriously, any touch of the throttle sent me sideways and this was in the dry at obviously MUCH lower speeds. Going 85mph in the rain on that thing (It was a nissan navarra btw) I don't think I would do that consciously at least :D

You're really brave or... you know... that thin line... :D :D :D :D

I ran that silver stone race like 10 times. I finished 4th.
Going down the straight was a real pain, although there were puddles everywhere the straight away had puddles that stretch across the entire track. At first I was completely side ways then after a few laps I started short shifting which helped but those puddles r no joke.

I ran that silver stone race like 10 times. I finished 4th.
Going down the straight was a real pain, although there were puddles everywhere the straight away had puddles that stretch across the entire track. At first I was completely side ways then after a few laps I started short shifting which helped but those puddles r no joke.
Sounds like the race should of been abandened.

Latest Posts

Back