Araba's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Araba
  • 416 comments
  • 30,840 views
I like he ones of the s14 very much!!
btw. can you drift well??
 
thanks dennisw 👍

to answer your question: ...well - sometimes :lol:
i always try to drift, but it doesn´t always work out... ;)
 
I like the first shot in post 328.
 
love the second Silvia shot.....👍👍......an that S4....WOW!!!:drool:
 
This was un update of firsts for me. Love the first Audi, BMW & Silvia. Nice stuff!
 
love the second Silvia shot.....👍👍......an that S4....WOW!!!:drool:
thanks, i also like the Silvia shots very much, because of the Car/color/track (night) combination :)

This was un update of firsts for me. Love the first Audi, BMW & Silvia. Nice stuff!
Thanks Swiss, glad you like ´em :D
 
I had to choose between these two shots as an entry for the CCCL - Week 85 Competition,... not that one of them will stand a chance, but anyway...
I´ve chosen the 2nd one as entry... what do you think, good choice, bad choice, both crap...?!

 
Aye, the second shot would be the better of the two IMO:tup: I'm thinking there needs to be more contrast, car should be brighter, aswell as the windows in the buildings:tup:

I love your Ford GT shots very much, sorry for not noticing sooner! The first one has a nice monochrome feel to it, the cars colors match the Tsukuba logo in the background:tup:

The first Audi shot is great, they all look distinctly civilian and not racey, which is cool.

And I like the M3, it looks so solitary and peaceful, all the blue, its just cruising, nice:dopey:👍
 
I like the second one more than the first. They are both really nice but the second just stands out for me :). Great work 👍
 
@ Mykolas - thanks a lot for your comment :) about your suggestion - i´ll give it a try... :)

@gagtooth - thank you very much :)


The following shots were taken for the Drift Comp WK 53, then i realized, i´ve chosen the wrong track,...oh well... :ouch:

 
i like the bodyroll on the 1st pic, but it is a bit too dark :).
 
:lol: How could the second shot be for the Drift Comp when there's no drifting? :lol: Anyway, I like the scenery in the second shot, even if it is a little light, typical of GT4, and the red-lipped wheels are well-suited to the black color of the car.
 
:lol: don´t you see?? it IS drifting... just have a close look :D:D

ah well,..., i was at work when writing the post plus i was tired AND i had to concentrate on 10000 different things - that should count as an excuse :D;)
 
I really like the Evo, and the 206 shots, the co ntrast between car and background works well. SOmething about white cars that really works, I think Nice work :)

The MR2 shots are good too, perhaps, as that other guy said, a touch too dark. Up the saturation a bit as well, I always have to do that as the transfer from TV screen to laptop saps all vivid colour from the photographs!

Other than that, a nice selection mate :)
 
@Elstro - thanks for visiting :) as i said, i think the color of the Evo is a bit strange, but anyway... glad most of u like it ;)
The 206 shots shots turned out quite well i think, although i don´t have good editing skills... I´m not quite happy with the MR2 pics - they look kind of boring to me...



Some shots of one of the best sports cars ever (imo), hope you like them :)





Drift Comp Wk 53 Entry
 
I like all of them, especially the first two, the fifth and the last. I love the tone in the last one, although it's kinda pixelly. I also love the NSX, and there's a fan club for it in the groups & clubs section.
 
I think they are all nice but the second and fifth ones are awesome 👍. I like the first MR2 shot aswell ;).
 
thx for the replies guys!!! :cheers:

sooo in love with the RS4... :D
 
thanks a lot pojarel18 :)
 
Hey Araba, I think i'm going to have to agree with pojarel18 that the last RS4 shot is awesome 👍. Nice work :).
 
thanks gagtooth :D


now these are not much edited, but i coloured some details (badges and those stripes that go round the bumpers and sides) in gold to match the rims (are these Daytons actually??),... i´ve seen a lot of cars (mostly Lexus/Toyota) with this done, when i was in Miami... i definitely liked it - the cars and Miami :D

 
Very nice Araba :D I like it, the only thing I would maybe change is the rims but I don't mind them ;).

Good work 👍.

Kelvin
 
Thanks Kelvin ;)

oh well yeah the rims are of special taste i guess, i mean, i´d never put them on my own car (:D) but without these rims, the car won´t look like a wohle "unit" IMO... i wanted to make it look like a Pimp´s car in the late 90´s, or some rapper´s car... :D

nah, whatever, don´t take me too serious now, i´m terribly tired and still @ work... ;)
 
The NSX and the RS4 are quite nice! The NSX entry is one of the best I have seen from you. 👍
 
Thanks a lot Eric :cheers:
 
Back