2026 NFL Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 118 comments
  • 6,886 views
I do enjoy that Ben Johnson is going to have a hard time now.
Yeah, so much for the scoring record he wanted. Maybe next year.

Edit. Seems like Caleb did his hamstring. Thankfully not year ending but hamstrings aren't that you can easily get over. Might be out for a few weeks.
 
Last edited:
The new McCarthy era in Pittsburgh seems a lot like the old Tomlin era.
Feeble pathetic loss to the Pats?

Michael Buble Check GIF by bubly
 
Feeble pathetic loss to the Pats?

Michael Buble Check GIF by bubly
Vs Cinn Sun 9/27
@ Cleve Thur 10/1
VS Indy Sun 10/11

I see this 3 game stretch in 14 days and if we win 1 it would be a miracle. Make the move now and start Dunks at RG, Max at RT and trade DK Claypool and JPJ as fast as possible.
 
It looks like Dart may be out the rest of the season
 
Welp, it was a good run, we had a good season. When is the draft?


Jerome
I agree, time for a new coach.

(Seriously though, I wonder when posts like that will appear on BBI forum)
 
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 14-24-57 Underdog NFL on X Pelissero GM Joe Schoen working the phone...webp


Kenny Pickett and a 3rd round pick for Brian Burns. *Who says, no?

*The Giants most likely would but I can dream.
 
Last edited:
Ugly. Ugly, game and the Panthers injuries continue to mount up. Full credit to the Browns. That defence is legit. Mason Graham is a beast.
 
A W is a W. Our defense is basically just Javon Holland so far this season. 3 games, 3 picks. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the games.


Jerome
 
300 yards and 3 TDs for Rodgers. Maybe there’s some life in the very old dog after all.

Probably a bad thing for our chances of tanking and getting a very good pick next year. Feels like we’re heading for a .500-ish season again. Could’ve kept Tomlin for that.
 
The Chiefs game was ugly, but a win is a win.

I hope Leo Chenal is ok. Once a chief, always a chief.
 
Wow, the AFC North are all tied at 2-1, I don't think I've seen an entire division tied up....ever? And the Raider are 3-0, maybe Capt'n Kirk ain't so bad? Fun weekend of football fo' sho'


Jerome
 
Aaand 'Spider-Man' Brian Burns has a torn ACL. I knew it was serious, he was in so much pain on that play, poor guy :(


Jerome
 
I didn't get to watch the Jets yesterday and I hate that they lost but Geno Smith threw for over 300 yds and they had a chance at the end of the game. They need to learn how to win. Also is it me or does it seem like there has been an usually larger amount of injuries this year. It seems like a lot teams are dealing injuries across the board. Adam Schefter said the the 49ers have so many injuries that they can't put everybody on IR.
 
kjb
I didn't get to watch the Jets yesterday and I hate that they lost but Geno Smith threw for over 300 yds and they had a chance at the end of the game. They need to learn how to win. Also is it me or does it seem like there has been an usually larger amount of injuries this year. It seems like a lot teams are dealing injuries across the board. Adam Schefter said the the 49ers have so many injuries that they can't put everybody on IR.
I agree, not just cause its my team, but that its only week 3. Concussions seem down a lot, but with guys hitting lower, I'm wondering if its trading one bad thing for another 🤷


Jerome
 
Last edited:
You what there does seem to a lot more lower body injuries. One thing I have noticed from the NBA is when a player gets a calf injury or strain they have to be careful because it seems like playing those injuries can lead to torn acls. I also think the rule changes to practices and the off season are leading to a lot of these issues. I could be wrong though 🤷‍♂️
 
Speaking of Minnesota....I guess we just aquired JJ. I haven't really seen him play since college, so I'm kind of neutral about it I guess.



Jerome
His time at Michigan consisted of handing the ball off 35 times a game. I never thought he was great.
 
I am not sure why the Giants traded for him other than the family connections. I was surprised he got drafted at all. I was never impressed with him. TBH I thought he was a serviceable college QB who made the necessary plays but he wasn't some one who stood when playing he just was just there.
 
Jaycee Horn is most likely out for the rest of the year with a torn quad and Mike Jackson will probably miss the next few games too, after he left the Browns game with a groin injury. :indiff:

Panthers/Lions SNF next week is going to be a fun one for people who hate defence.

Edit: Sounds like Bryce Young could be missing too. Welp.
 
Last edited:
Jaycee Horn is most likely out for the rest of the year with a torn quad and Mike Jackson will probably miss the next few games too, after he left the Browns game with a groin injury. :indiff:

Panthers/Lions SNF next week is going to be a fun one for people who hate defence.

Edit: Sounds like Bryce Young could be missing too. Welp.
Don't worry, the Lions will make Kenny Pickett look like prime Payton Manning.
 
Don't worry, the Lions will make Kenny Pickett look like prime Payton Manning.
They'll need it if Bryce doesn't play. Nevermind their best corners being out. Given how inept the Panthers run defense is. Jahmyr Gibbs is going to have a field day.
kjb
I'm pretty sure Kenny Pickett will make himself look like prime Kenny Pickett 🤣🤣
Episode 17 Lol GIF by The Simpsons
 
Last edited:
So this is why we didn't win a Super Bowl for 15 years. Coach T too busy moonlighting as an architect and city planner.

 
I should be upset about being beated by the Browns but it was inevitable. Fed up already of Rodgers and McCarthy, please can we ditch the pair of them as soon as possible.

Bring up Coach T, we'll even add lots of dedicated Minecraft time into his contract.
 
Back