Arcade mode harder?

• Thread starter KatRyder
  • 4 comments
KatRyder
From the name I thought Arcade mode would be easy.
I have found the time trial to be harder i.e. the cars seem to spin out more.
Am I missing something?

thanks, Mark

You may just be using a rear wheel drive car, try somthing FWD like the Evo 9 or the STi. If you keep spinning out with those, then you might just be entering turns too fast, since there are'nt any cars for you to avoid, you might just be over confident when entering turns.

I'm new to GT5, I am only up to the A Class races, but the using the same cars I am 5 to 10 seconds slower in the Arcade time trials versus the same tracks in the game. None of the cars are tuned. I am using the pro physics. Are the tires and other settings the same from the A or B classes and the Arcade Time Trial cars.

Mark

I'm new to GT5, I am only up to the A Class races, but the using the same cars I am 5 to 10 seconds slower in the Arcade time trials versus the same tracks in the game. None of the cars are tuned. I am using the pro physics. Are the tires and other settings the same from the A or B classes and the Arcade Time Trial cars.

Mark

Pal, if you are talking about GT5Prologue, then at Class A if you notice, the races have some rules and specifications such as R3 tires and Normal physics. There is the difference which results in the analog difference in times between A class and Time Trial with S2 tires and Pro physics.

Back