Arcade mode..

Streets on fire

(Banned)
Messages
113
i was wondering, if u finish and unlock all the race track for 2player and other events like free run..do u win a car afert complesting that status thing..?
 
After you unlock all the tracks, you get the privilege to watch both of the endings Gran Turismo would give you. I thought you'd win a car or unlock some of those ones you can't buy. I was wrong.
 
I think you get the Gillet Vertigo after finishing up Arcade mode... I can't remember though, I finished it up long ago.

Edit: Oh, never mind. Guess I was wrong... :p
 
You don't receive a car for completing the Arcade mode. You get a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 though for completing the Time Trial mode ( with top times )
 
yea thats the only car you win from arcade... whats this thing about winning a car for completing all races in simulation mode?
 
you get an F1 for completing all sim mode races....
 
Originally posted by Auto__1
wats a sim mode race?

:odd: Do you own GT3?

Anyway, you get a F688/S for completing the simulation mode in GT3. 100% completion earns you a spanking new F094/S.
 
Wow...Tt managed to get his second account banned...

Yes, i love the big whammy.
Pro mode = P001
Sim mode = P002
100% = P001
F GT = P001 or P002.

:D
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Wow...managed to get his second account banned...
:D
Please remind me not to hi-jack your threads :dopey:
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
You don't receive a car for completing the Arcade mode. You get a Panoz Esperante GTR-1 though for completing the Time Trial mode ( with top times )
Remember RoadHazzard that did the first "Perfect Game" (ie. 100% win with no losses at all).. Wonder if he did that and started in the Panoz ?....

/F
 
No, he started with the Viper Concept (all golds in licenses)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
No, he started with the Viper Concept (all golds in licenses)
That's right 👍 .. Needed a little memory boost there.. (So I'm getting old. So what :trouble: )

What happened to RoadHazzard btw. ? Class... Anyone... Class ?
 
Back