Arcade-only car

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 14 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
Hi all,

I got a question today.
The Mazda Roadster RS (the second-gen Miata, not first ones) I think is other arcade-only car besides the Corvette Sting Ray/437, because I cannot find it anywhere in Simulation Mode.
Any thoughts?

look under "eunos" roadster. the original game is a straight port of the Japanese one, translated. i didn't know they were Miatas till I bought GT2.

Yes, the 2nd gen Miata/Roadster RS is Arcade only, and only in the NTSC version of the game. You can get it in Sim mode, however, if you have a gameshark (I'm not sure how though, as I don't have one).

Yes, the 2nd gen Miata/Roadster RS is Arcade only, and only in the NTSC version of the game. You can get it in Sim mode, however, if you have a gameshark (I'm not sure how though, as I don't have one).

Thank you.

From GT Wikia:
Gran Turismo features 178 cars and 11 race tracks. Unofficially there are 180 cars, but two cars from the Japanese version, the Honda CR-X del Sol SiR and VGi '95, were both cut from the American and European versions. They are accessible on the American version via Gameshark, along with the arcade mode-only Chevrolet Corvette '67 and Mazda Roadster RS '98.

Back