Arcade Sticks

• Thread starter Layzie
  • 4 comments
hurcon1
Well I was looking around for Arcade Sticks (for X-mas). I found THIS and I was wondering if there was anything better out there.

Yup, that's pretty much the one to have. The boys at Penny Arcade seem to love it. That's one of those things, though, that you really need a table top to set it on. Keep that in mind. It's usable on the floor but you'll be much happier with it at a higher level. Think about the arcades that it's modeled after - you stood for those.

I need to get a better setup for my wheel so I can start using it again. It's been collecting dust for well over a year. It would also be nice to have somewhere better for flight sticks, keyboard mouse, and something cool like this big arcade stick. Time to go shopping for furnature (:

I have two solo xarcade sticks, my only gripe is that to connect them to a console, you need an adapter for each one, where as to connect a dual stick to a console, you only need one of the aforementioned adapters. I wish they'd make an adapter to connect two solo sticks to a console.

Back